? servers

? players online

Mindfuck

• Content Count:  1236

*sigh*...you sure have a way of making useless threads...and not using the search option.

This is where problems ensue. It goes down one of two pathways.

1.) Make a new thread

• Get told to use the search function

2.) Use the search function, find a thread you're looking for.

• "Bump" it
  • Get flamed
  • Get told to read the previous post date

The last post in that thread was in April. If he was to bump it, You know exactly what would happen.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6084

This is where problems ensue. It goes down one of two pathways.

1.) Make a new thread

• Get told to use the search function

2.) Use the search function, find a thread you're looking for.

• "Bump" it
  • Get flamed
  • Get told to read the previous post date

The last post in that thread was in April. If he was to bump it, You know exactly what would happen.

This can be circumvented by stating "bumping for great justice" to show you're completely aware of the post dates.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1236

This can be circumvented by stating "bumping for great justice" to show you're completely aware of the post dates.

This is true, though, I feel it would depend on the person.

I think that, lets say, you were to bump it. First off, you would know to put "bumping for great justice", as some new person might not. But you're a well-known, respected person.

Lets say a person named.. Giraffe Salad came in. He's been on the forums for three days, checking things out. He finds a thread and has something rather valuable to add to the thread. You don't think that someone would flame him? even if he did acknowledge the dates?

I don't know. It might depend on how the person was acting earlier, but I don't have a whole lot of faith. :p

• Content Count:  6084

This is true, though, I feel it would depend on the person.

I think that, lets say, you were to bump it. First off, you would know to put "bumping for great justice", as some new person might not. But you're a well-known, respected person.

Lets say a person named.. Giraffe Salad came in. He's been on the forums for three days, checking things out. He finds a thread and has something rather valuable to add to the thread. You don't think that someone would flame him? even if he did acknowledge the dates?

I don't know. It might depend on how the person was acting earlier, but I don't have a whole lot of faith. :p

Well, it also really depends on the stock you put in your post. If you're basically saying "lol" or reposting something the thread already covered before running its course, then yes, you deserve all the hateful debauchery coming your way.

KingOfLulz.jpg

Reply to Thread