? servers

? players online

What instruments do you play?

• Content Count:  868

I GOT BLISTERS ON ME FINGERS!

...ahem. Yeah yeah, old thread is old, but I bought my first guitar today. Kinda late to be starting at 22, but I only want it to be a hobby. Gaming is getting really fucking boring.

I picked up a G-310 today along with Doug Marks' Metal Method. Should be fun. :thumbup1:

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/7/5/6/274756.jpg

Besides that I think I can play the drums decently. I live in an apartment so I can't play a real set of drums(otherwise I wouldn't have gotten a guitar to begin with), but I've got sticks and a history with Drum Mania. Every once and awhile I grab my sticks and hit my thigh with them and tap my feet on the ground. I can do the generic DragonForce verse drum line like that and a 160~ish BPM double bass drum line, so I don't think making the transition to an actual drum set would be too difficult other than actually having stick rebound on drum pads versus having none at all on my thigh and having pedals instead of the floor.

I've played Baritone in middle school and high school for three semesters, did keyboard for two semesters in high school and acoustic guitar for one semester in high school.

• Content Count:  6242

Five string transparent blue plexiglass bass guiar, drum machine, looking to buy a new electric guitar soon, programming software(fruity loops and guitar tab pro). All the essentials a producer would need. I've produced 1 CD for my old church and 2 or 3 accoustical songs a friend wrote. Looking to write and produce a solo project of my own soon.

Reply to Thread