? servers

? players online

What certificates do you have?

• Content Count:  641

Just realized my dad used to teach for these certifications. All the certifications he has expired though because he quit teaching and over time he never renewed them.

I was going to go to get A+, but then my dad got a ticket and the lawyer cost $1600. The fucking cop literally just started the job 2 weeks before this and he was power hungry. My dad did nothing wrong, and unfortunately we lost money saved. The class was around $1600.

• Content Count:  3391

Just realized my dad used to teach for these certifications. All the certifications he has expired though because he quit teaching and over time he never renewed them.

I was going to go to get A+, but then my dad got a ticket and the lawyer cost $1600. The fucking cop literally just started the job 2 weeks before this and he was power hungry. My dad did nothing wrong, and unfortunately we lost money saved. The class was around $1600.

You really don't need a course for A+, unless you know absolutely nothing about computers. If you've been inside of a computer and know the parts, you don't need a course. Either some books or videos will work. A+ is the easiest of all CompTIA's certs to get.

• Content Count:  3391

I only know the basic stuff. I can't put together a computer, but i can put some things together. I probably would need the class just to see if i missed anything or to learn new things.

My best advice would be to get some TestOut A+ courses or CBTNuggets A+ videos. They are expensive, but are available elsewhere (just saying). I'd watch those first and take a practice exam and see where you stand. You'd be surprised how well they coach you.

• Content Count:  326

I only know the basic stuff. I can't put together a computer, but i can put some things together. I probably would need the class just to see if i missed anything or to learn new things.

If you know the basic stuff you could probably just get by buying one of those study books at a book store they cover most everything on the test in an adequate manner to get the gist of it, and don't forget about google.

• Content Count:  6741

i have 0 (zero) certs

i got my education in the school of hard knocks and the university of "screw it, lets play with it live on the network"

^ Pretty much confirms what I said earlier :thumb:

PS: I'M PROBABLY THE MOST QUALIFIED TECHNICAL DUDE HERE YET I'VE GOT LIKE THE SHITTEST TECH AWARD!!!

• Content Count:  1300

^ Pretty much confirms what I said earlier :thumb:

PS: I'M PROBABLY THE MOST QUALIFIED TECHNICAL DUDE HERE YET I'VE GOT LIKE THE SHITTEST TECH AWARD!!!

you have the tsa award you noob, its the highest tech award i have atm.

ass :laugh:

• Content Count:  984

i have 0 (zero) certs

i got my education in the school of hard knocks and the university of "screw it, lets play with it live on the network"

Haha, we are about the same, except I passed the A+ because it was part of a competition I did in high school. I missed one question. =\

Reply to Thread