? servers

? players online

Shirley Phelps

• Content Count:  195

Hackzor;475001']and ill bring the ban hammer too :)

IRL BAN! FTW!

Fuck this stupid cunt and her fundamentalist fucked up family. Delete this thread, they don't need anymore publicity.

I doubt SG is one of their major concerns

>.>

• Content Count:  275

How dare they call themselves angels, and they are apparently retarded too, they believe that all soldiers are gay, that all amercans support/are gays, i hope they die, damn them, god forbid they go to heaven, disrespecting brave soldiers like that.

• Content Count:  931

Hackzor;474629']The thing is what the fuck is there problem. i hope they all fucking die. if i were to drive by them i would have my paintball gun with me and firing intensely at their faces. They say there are angels' date=' my canadian ass. Why dont they just move somewhere else if they hate america that much.YES IM MAD.[/quote']

Loved the paintball part hahaha. I would just drive by with my lucky 10 pin bowling ball and aim is straight for her head.

• Content Count:  195

How dare they call themselves angels, and they are apparently retarded too, they believe that all soldiers are gay, that all amercans support/are gays, i hope they die, damn them, god forbid they go to heaven, disrespecting brave soldiers like that.

Yeah, if they went to hell, i would give a favorable refrence to satan.

• Content Count:  1330

Part 5, kid gets hit in the head with a drink. Fucking epic!

Edit: at the end of part 5 is even funnier lmfao.

the kid getting hit isnt "fucking epic" honestly i feel bad for him, hes living a lifestyle his mom makes him live, if he got away from his mom for a month or 2 he wouldnt be like that. hopefully...

• Content Count:  931

the kid getting hit isnt "fucking epic" honestly i feel bad for him, hes living a lifestyle his mom makes him live, if he got away from his mom for a month or 2 he wouldnt be like that. hopefully...

Any kid getting hit in the head with a drink is funny. It happening to him makes it more funny because the woman makes such a big deal out of it.

• Content Count:  2994

I fucking love this , good entairtainment

It's like a family of supertrolls, and then the british gov sent in a pro-countertroll to deal with them

but first, he watches them, on to part 2.

Reply to Thread