? servers

? players online

I apologize

• Content Count:  684

I have noticed people are hating on me because i "spammed the forum". its like i go in every thread and actually say stuff off topic(which i dont).I actually read the threads. The thing is i like to keep the community alive by adding comments to threads and stuff. yea i know i have 20 post per day but whats the problem with that? I have been on other forums where people had at least 50 posts per day. If i got you mad i apologize and ill keep the post per day low.

I just don't want to get hated by the community. So Im sorry to the people that got angry cause of me.

• Content Count:  8756

Just follow this routine when posting:

1- Read the OP to get a sense on what the thread is about

2- In the case of a question thread, read replies to see if the answer is given, or your opinion on the issue is already stated

3- When posting, make sure to follow these rules:

- Make sure your punctuation and grammar is of good quality; if it isn't, it's easy to be flamed for it.

- Make your argument or post clear, concise, and detailed. No one wants a stupid two word answer

- Make sure your post isn't offensive to any side of an argument, or just in general

4- Check over your post to make sure you've followed/done all the above things. If you have, post!

5- If you follow this, I guarantee your post count per day will go down, but at the same time your reputation will rise because of the quality posts you make.

It's really no problem, but just make up for it in the future.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  561

Meh, in like the end of March I went crazy posting to get Hon it was kinda funny to be honest (it was about 200-300 posts in like 4 days). Just do what Prez said and you'll be fine and not hated.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread