? servers

? players online

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

• Content Count:  117

Anyone play this? It's a fun game with new charaters and new stages almost everything is up dated since melee. There is a story mode called sub-space and its really fun. You can also make your own stages to play on. Sonic and Snake are in to. :)

What do you think of this game? i rate it about 9/10 - 10/10

• Content Count:  1938

lame

lol jkin I've yet to play this game, or even melee for that matter. Since I've never played those two games I find myself highly qualified to say that the Original Super Funky Soul Smash Brothas is waaaaay better

• Content Count:  2445

lame

lol jkin I've yet to play this game, or even melee for that matter. Since I've never played those two games I find myself highly qualified to say that the Original Super Funky Soul Smash Brothas is waaaaay better

u fail

• Content Count:  4473

N64 one was better because there was no lame Marth, Ike, Pit, or whatever noob no name character with a sword. Gotta love the classic! Brawl is pretty cool though if you look past certain character issues...

• Content Count:  4263

Played melee to death, good fun pwning with falco, kirby, young link and pichu :d

One thing that has be concerned about Brawl are finishing moves, do they affect the gameplay a lot?

• Content Count:  409

Brawl's pretty awesome, but all of my friends prefer melee because its more competitive. Like, you can edge guard and when someones coming back to the stage when you knock them off, you can jump off and spike them.(game calls it a meteor smash).

Marth really isn't even a problem if your good, i can beat my friends marth with my luigi. And also, final smash's in brawl do affect gameplay, my one friend always gets the smash ball, no matter what.

• Content Count:  117

Everyone I play with go after the smash ball no matter what , so like 4 player jump and hit other and go for the smash ball or just shoot it with a firework launcher. I dont really like marth tho I stink with him.

• Content Count:  4473

They dumbed down marth but replaced him with other no names...and the smash ball is fun, except when you play people who rely on it to win...

Fun to play as Olimar and destroy people with your Pikmen or whatever they are called. I am leet with him for some reason, but I play mostly as Fox or Falco...even though they made Fox worse...again...

Reply to Thread