? servers

? players online

I'm fucking banned off STEAM?

• Content Count:  1079

1. ...

2. looks like some people have enjoyed themselves except you, since you're just locked on attempting to show me up, and trolling is generally for rage, i haven't gotten any or pushed for any

3. i find your posts hilarious, especially when you try and fail

4. the post was centered around a post attempting to bash a meaningful one, you're a hypocrite by posting that in an attempt to bash the OP

5. what gave you the right to say the OP is shit

6. my threads humorous? thank you, thank you for proving me right

7. if you're not so butthurt why did you bring this up, it's obvious if you're quoting that the first thing that popped in your mind was "lulz lets sho him up cuz he fkn 0w3nd me xDDD"

8. you bashed my thread first and i replied in the same fashion, and of course i was expecting a reaction, the initial reaction would lead them to luling about it afterwards

9. and my thread was bashed by yourself before it produced anything, you're bad at pretending to a white knight

10. you're a troll

I generally keep my trolling away from SG and I step up to tell baddies like you who have no concept of retaining their acts to certain degrees.

P.S. explain how i troll these forums except for a) this thread or b) telling retards like you who step out of line off

you seem mad about something, is it the fact you don't know me and you're just using the "lol ur excues" as an excuse

1. I can play that game too where I find quotes of people approving my contributions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  2. How is that my only objective? You've admitted in this thread to your intent of this thread: to troll. If trolling is "only for rage", then I assume you mean that you're either trying to make people rage or trying to rage against others. If the former, then there are others who've trolled/derailed this thread to an extent who're not myself. Re-read.
  3. And I do the same. Looks like we're not that different.
  4. You still haven't explained how this thread is meaningful. Knowing that, I've already said you and I are trolls; I've already said that you and I are both to blame. Have I also not already admitted to my hypocrisy? Of course it's hypocritical to troll a trolling thread. But, you're right: it's bad to troll someone who's already trolling.
  5. What gave me the right? The moment at which you admitted to the fact that this thread is meant to troll gave me the right. The moment at which you admitted to "successful troll is successful" gave me the right. I continue to say that you and I are in the same boat; you deny such. I have as much right as you. When have I claimed otherwise? When have I claimed that my posts are more worthy? Why do many people on these forums consider us to both be stupid/controversial/trolls? Moreover, you didn't answer the question. Don't beat around the bush.
  6. Since you're incapable of detecting noun phrases, allow me to re-write with colors representing the different grammatical constituents of the sentence: You saying my shit's stupid while you making this thread is pretty humorous. Red = subject, orange = copula, green = predicate. I'll even re-write the subject: saying my shit's stupid while also making at the same time a thread which purposefully trolls. The "saying" is a gerund, making following words a noun phrase until the copula.
  7. Why did I respond? For the same reason you continue to respond to me. Besides, who says that wasn't the first thing that came to your mind as well? Typically, people get defensive when criticized on any level. Looks like you're getting defensive. There's also a difference between butthurt retorts and trollings. I'm responding because I think you're a stupid troll (and you think the same, I assume). When Psyche trolls me, is he butthurt? Or is he responding to me because he thinks I'm stupid? Think about it.
  8. So you're going to use the "he started it" excuse? Really? And I can use that justification too: "I know people will laugh at my responses and lul even though others won't lul, so I'm a cool kid." Yeah, that rationale's flawed.
  9. Wait, what? No one else has bashed or derailed this thread whatsoever? Really? Ok. Look at the bottom of this post for quotes. Also: When have I pretended to be a white knight? When have I pretended to be better than you? It seems you're also trying to gain "the higher ground" over me. You're doing the same thing I'm doing, but with less words. Seriously, stop trying to deny that.
  10. And how are you not?
  11. I have no concept of how to retain my acts? Yeah, okay. That's coming from the guy who blatantly tried to buy hacks and who calls people stupid when he doesn't understand them.
  12. I'm not mad. This is the internet, after all. I'll even pull inspiration from Mick: Gangs are totally afraid of me and my 5mm, and my pillow's so far away from cold that it's on fire. That excuse is as good as yours.
  13. How do you troll these forums beyond those two personally-admitted exceptions? Ok. I ask you the same thing with the same limitations: when have I trolled when not replying to people like you (or Mick) and when not in the off-topic forums? It would appear that you and I troll nearly as much as the other.

How about we both grow up and you talk to me through PMs? I've never said that I'm better than you and, even if I would have, I'd have no grounds for such since I'm trolling this thread as much as you're trolling this forum. Thus, there's no reason to continue here unless you want to start another argument. Shall we both mature and take this to private messaging? Your choice.

By the way, I must ask again: why do you continually put blame on me and take no blame yourself? You seem to be under the idea that you're no problem for these forums on any level.

---

Others who have (slightly) bashed/derailed this thread who're not me:

• Content Count:  4198

Wait, so you're proud of this? You're proud of trolling?

:pound:

---

This is my reply to you and this thread. You, sir, drip in hypocrisy more than I.

I made a few edits so it was more applicable to this situation. Bite me.

I think you just posted the quote just for the sake of posting the quote, I quoted on an awful attempt at trolling a meaningful topic, I, on the other hand, created a thread so everyone can get a laugh. You need to learn how to edit to make things more meaningful.

It was more of a joke than an attempt at trolling, yours, on the other hand, was an attempt to bash a thread- which you are once again proving to do. (quite badly)

It seems you're still quite butthurt about before, but that's cool, keep trying to get back at me- maybe one time you wont come up with such a shitty post to try to do so.

Also, please explain how it's bad for OTF since that's what the quote was circulating on.

1. You didn't post this thread just for the sake of posting? How many are finding this funny other than you? Please explain to me how this thread offers anything productive. After all, nearly your whole argument is that I write pointless stuff and you don't. How is that?
  2. How is this thread meaningful? Is it not for self-entertainment? Geez, that sounds like what any troll does: do things for self-entertainment while disregarding others.
  3. I'll play at your game then: you say what I post isn't funny? There are as many people who think you're funny as there are for me.
  4. How did I not edit the quote to make it more meaningful? Do enlighten me.
  5. Who gives you the divine authority to say everything I contribute is shit while everything you contribute is good, meaningful, and productive?
  6. You saying my shit's stupid while you making this thread is pretty humorous. Re-check your arguments, bud.
  7. If I'm so butthurt and you're not, why do you continue to reply to me? If I'm so insignificant and stupid and a troll, why do you bother to come back at me? Why don't you ignore me? Moreover, why do you call me a troll when others have "derailed" this thread too?
  8. You were obviously expecting a reaction and this is what you got, so be quiet. This is like that other thread: you bash people who don't reply to your threads with posts that are approved by your own standards. Grow up.
  9. I post things that are as relevant as the thread itself: if the thread's legitimate, then I'll reply with a legitimate post; if the thread's trolling or has nothing productive to offer, then I reciprocate.
  10. You and I (and all of us, for that matter) are both trolls to unique extents. Stop trying to avoid criticism and call me the troll when we're both to blame. Why do you think higher-ups smack us both down? I'm tired of repeating myself.

If you want to troll these forums, I'm going to troll this thread. It's fair game, so don't get so butthurt yourself.

---

Edit:

This smiley doesn't do enough justice, but I'll post it again.

:pound:

ext

2. looks like some people have enjoyed themselves except you, since you're just locked on attempting to show me up, and trolling is generally for rage, i haven't gotten any or pushed for any, looks more like a prank

3. i find your posts hilarious, especially when you try and fail

4. the post was centered around a post attempting to bash a meaningful one, you're a hypocrite by posting that in an attempt to bash the OP

5. what gave you the right to say the OP is shit

6. my threads humorous? thank you, thank you for proving me right

7. if you're not so butthurt why did you bring this up, it's obvious if you're quoting that the first thing that popped in your mind was "lulz lets sho him up cuz he fkn 0w3nd me xDDD"

8. you bashed my thread first and i replied in the same fashion, and of course i was expecting a reaction, the initial reaction would lead them to luling about it afterwards

9. and my thread was bashed by yourself before it produced anything, you're bad at pretending to white knight

10. you're a troll

I generally keep my trolling away from SG and I step up to tell baddies like you who have no concept of retaining their acts to certain degrees.

P.S. explain how i troll these forums except for a) this thread or b) telling retards like you who step out of line off

1. I can play that game too where I find quotes of people approving my contributions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  2. How is that my only objective? You've admitted in this thread to your intent of this thread: to troll. If trolling is "only for rage", then I assume you mean that you're either trying to make people rage or trying to rage against others. If the former, then there are others who've trolled/derailed this thread to an extent who're not myself. Re-read.
  3. And I do the same. Looks like we're not that different.
  4. You still haven't explained how this thread is meaningful. Knowing that, I've already said you and I are trolls; I've already said that you and I are both to blame. Have I also not already admitted to my hypocrisy? Of course it's hypocritical to troll a trolling thread. But, you're right: it's bad to troll someone who's already trolling.
  5. What gave me the right? The moment at which you admitted to the fact that this thread is meant to troll gave me the right. The moment at which you admitted to "successful troll is successful" gave me the right. I continue to say that you and I are in the same boat; you deny such. I have as much right as you. When have I claimed otherwise? When have I claimed that my posts are more worthy? Why do many people on these forums consider us to both be stupid/controversial/trolls? Moreover, you didn't answer the question. Don't beat around the bush.
  6. Since you're incapable of detecting noun phrases, allow me to re-write with colors representing the different grammatical constituents of the sentence: You saying my shit's stupid while you making this thread is pretty humorous. Red = subject, orange = copula, green = predicate. I'll even re-write the subject: saying my shit's stupid while also making at the same time a thread which purposefully trolls. The "saying" is a gerund, making following words a noun phrase until the copula.
  7. Why did I respond? For the same reason you continue to respond to me. Besides, who says that wasn't the first thing that came to your mind as well? Typically, people get defensive when criticized on any level. Looks like you're getting defensive. There's also a difference between butthurt retorts and trollings. I'm responding because I think you're a stupid troll (and you think the same, I assume). When Psyche trolls me, is he butthurt? Or is he responding to me because he thinks I'm stupid? Think about it.
  8. So you're going to use the "he started it" excuse? Really? And I can use that justification too: "I know people will laugh at my responses and lul even though others won't lul, so I'm a cool kid." Yeah, that rationale's flawed.
  9. Wait, what? No one else has bashed or derailed this thread whatsoever? Really? Ok. Look at the bottom of this post for quotes. Also: When have I pretended to be a white knight? When have I pretended to be better than you? It seems you're also trying to gain "the higher ground" over me. You're doing the same thing I'm doing, but with less words. Seriously, stop trying to deny that.
  10. And how are you not?
  11. I have no concept of how to retain my acts? Yeah, okay. That's coming from the guy who blatantly tried to buy hacks and who calls people stupid when he doesn't understand them.
  12. I'm not mad. This is the internet, after all. I'll even pull inspiration from Mick: Gangs are totally afraid of me and my 5mm, and my pillow's so far away from cold that it's on fire. That excuse is as good as yours.
  13. How do you troll these forums beyond those two personally-admitted exceptions? Ok. I ask you the same thing with the same limitations: when have I trolled when not replying to people like you (or Mick) and when not in the off-topic forums? It would appear that you and I troll nearly as much as the other.

How about we both grow up and you talk to me through PMs? I've never said that I'm better than you and, even if I would have, I'd have no grounds for such since I'm trolling this thread as much as you're trolling this forum. Thus, there's no reason to continue here unless you want to start another argument. Shall we both mature and take this to private messaging? Your choice.

By the way, I must ask again: why do you continually put blame on me and take no blame yourself? You seem to be under the idea that you're no problem for these forums on any level.

---

Others who have (slightly) bashed/derailed this thread who're not me:

Holy mother of God you guys need to take your pissing match elsewhere; I don't think the forum has enough room. Going to pull an Allan and lock this before my eyes fall out.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread