? servers

? players online

Digging in the rain never seemed more cliche

• Content Count:  134

Goddamn it's really setting in that shes gone. She wont look up at me anymore to nuzzle my finger tips or make adorable little noises when shes curious. She wont pick from my plate even though I'm watching her do it, then chew it a bit before deciding that the piece is too big for her to chew...

Fuck you emotions.

• Content Count:  393

thanks guys, all these have made me feel an umpteen amount better.

Dayme, thats utterly horrible. :( I hope whoever poisoned him/her gets something proper.

We never found out who poisoned him. It was one of the worth day of my life. My cat just came back from the outside, it was around 11pm. Then he became crazy, rolling on the floor, running everywhere, smashing walls (I admit it was funny at the moment). Then he just stopped. He was totally paralysed. He had troubles to breath. After 2 minutes his eyes became black. He was dead. Just in front of me.

• Content Count:  134

if he was foaming at the mouth it could have been rabies too :S

but thats still a terrible thing to have to watch especially in hindsight. :( sorry man thats even worse than my poor kitty, my heart goes out to you.

I think I'm good to go. I love my kitty, but I dont think i can cry anymore for her, she was too adorable to feel sad about any longer.

• Content Count:  975

Sorry for your loss and this late post.. My family's dog died back in May from heart problems after fighting since the previous November. It was really sad after she had lived for 9 years and to make it worse my Older sister who is in college and got the dog was home. :l a lot of crying that night.

• Content Count:  678

God man I remember when my black lab that I grew up with came down with Cancer......it was heart-breaking to watch how sick she became and how she could barely walk.......know what your going through man

We later got another dog and a bird actually......and my god man this bird is just the sweetest thing in the world lol.

Reply to Thread