? servers

? players online

K2?

• Content Count:  1824

Wait are we talking bout drugs or old AMD CPUs?

If you read the thread it's obviously about drugs.....and yea, that shit is way worse for you than weed. But i smoke it anyways.....only cause job opportunities are more important than getting high.

• Content Count:  11501

K2, K3, K4 whatever you call it. It's very similar to weed. Smaller high though, and legal in most places.

and caution, it's a man-made synthetic replacement for weed. You smoke it. It can get you as high as weed but the high lasts only a short time.

Ah. So what does a gram of the stuff go for?

• Content Count:  3391

You can get 3 grams for about $20-$25 dollars. K2 (JWH-018) is a synthetic cannabinoid. It is marketed and sold as an incense and is advertised that it not to be consumed by humans (to prevent lawsuits). Here's a story from a friend that tried it.

He has never smoked anything before. He ordered K2 on a whim and went to a local headshop and bought rolling papers and filters. He rolled a joint (poorly, according to him) and smoked it. He said that he felt a little light headed and that was it. Upon investigation, he found that the joint was not packed tightly. About an hour later he packed a bigger and better joint and smoke 75% of it. The affects started about 15 minutes.

He was playing a game and realized that he wasn't doing anything. He was just staring at the monitor and not moving or interacting. When he would move his head or look around, he felt like he was in a dream state and this caused him to panic. Nothing, according to him, felt real and it all felt like a very vivid lucid dream. He also had a very difficult time concentrating on anything. He would start typing to me and then stop and come back a few minutes later and continue typing, thinking he finished. He said he felt like he was having multiple conversations with the same person at different times. I don't get it, I guess it's hard to explain.

His heart was racing like crazy and he forced himself to calm down and relax. He tried watching a movie (I think it was The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus) but it was too weird and felt too real and he panicked some more. The heart racing was his most worrying side-effect.

What seemed like a few hours turned out to be 15-30 minutes. Time dilation was in full effect. The entire 'high' lasted about 2 hours, but felt like 8, or so he says. He tried to sleep during this but was too paranoid/scared to sleep. His only option was to play some games while he came off it. After a few hours, he was fine and was back to normal.

He tried it again, in a much smaller dose, a few days later. His heart immediately started racing again but he didn't get the lucid dream affect. He then threw the rest of it away and decided it wasn't for him. Apparently, the heart racing is a normal condition but he said this felt far outside of 'normal' or 'expected'. He claimed it felt like his heart was trying to beat itself out of his chest.

Nothing else, other than water, was consumed.

Erowid has more experiences and info on it. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_JWH018.shtml

• Like 1
Edited by TheVirus

You can get 3 grams for about $20-$25 dollars. K2 (JWH-018) is a synthetic cannabinoid. It is marketed and sold as an incense and is advertised that it not to be consumed by humans (to prevent lawsuits). Here's a story from a friend that tried it.

He has never smoked anything before. He ordered K2 on a whim and went to a local headshop and bought rolling papers and filters. He rolled a joint (poorly, according to him) and smoked it. He said that he felt a little light headed and that was it. Upon investigation, he found that the joint was not packed tightly. About an hour later he packed a bigger and better joint and smoke 75% of it. The affects started about 15 minutes.

He was playing a game and realized that he wasn't doing anything. He was just staring at the monitor and not moving or interacting. When he would move his head or look around, he felt like he was in a dream state and this caused him to panic. Nothing, according to him, felt real and it all felt like a very vivid lucid dream. He also had a very difficult time concentrating on anything. He would start typing to me and then stop and come back a few minutes later and continue typing, thinking he finished. He said he felt like he was having multiple conversations with the same person at different times. I don't get it, I guess it's hard to explain.

His heart was racing like crazy and he forced himself to calm down and relax. He tried watching a movie (I think it was The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus) but it was too weird and felt too real and he panicked some more. The heart racing was his most worrying side-effect.

What seemed like a few hours turned out to be 15-30 minutes. Time dilation was in full effect. The entire 'high' lasted about 2 hours, but felt like 8, or so he says. He tried to sleep during this but was too paranoid/scared to sleep. His only option was to play some games while he came off it. After a few hours, he was fine and was back to normal.

He tried it again, in a much smaller dose, a few days later. His heart immediately started racing again but he didn't get the lucid dream affect. He then threw the rest of it away and decided it wasn't for him. Apparently, the heart racing is a normal condition but he said this felt far outside of 'normal' or 'expected'. He claimed it felt like his heart was trying to beat itself out of his chest.

Nothing else, other than water, was consumed.

Erowid has more experiences and info on it. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_JWH018.shtml

That about sums it up. K2, K3, Or K4 which we have here in kansas since everything else is illegal now, government haha.....It does the same thing to me. Makes you trip like no other, heart races like a mile an hour and you feel like your dreaming almost. Not for everyone. Definitely don't smoke alone because you will freak the fuck out haha

• Like 1

Also, as I've never smoked weed, I have no idea if his high was similar to that of weed's.

it's almost similar except that whole heart racing body numb bullshit haha.

• Content Count:  72

Sounds like a good afternoon to me :thumb:

Reply to Thread