? servers

? players online

no love for breakfloor?

• Content Count:  2661

Sup fellas?

I seem to be the only admin here that has the stomach to play on the breakfloor server. This is possibly due to the fact that that amount of scumfucks and shitbags who play on breakfloor is significantly higher than say, the escape servers. I'm utterly addicted to breakfloor, and I am currently ranked 2nd out of 6000 players on it! woo hoo.

Anyone here play breakfloor? Anyone here hate breakfloor? Anyone here want to get pwnd by me in breakfloor?:001_tt2:

• Content Count:  19

I love breakfloor, but there's never any admins around to deal with the TK'ers or the half hundred times a hour that the server stops spawning zombies D:

Getting tk'ed infuriates me so much, I TK whoever I think TK's me, and if I have no idea who and I'm upset enough, I'll TK anyone I see I shamefully admit >w

Also, it seems the only maps anyone likes are the maps I hate TwT

• Content Count:  1285

I very rarely drop by the Breakfloor because I get so many headaches in there. Usually if I go in there my good moods sour easily.

It is aptly named Admin Hell.

• Content Count:  2661

Ior the half hundred times a hour that the server stops spawning zombies D:

Do any other admins know of this problem? It happens all the time, a zombie will simply not spawn or take 4-5 minutes to do so in a match. Who do I talk to in order to resolve this issue?

I enjoy breakfloor even though it is an admin hell. I have many warning adminsay messages binded to my keys so there is no excuse when a shitbag gets banned.

• Content Count:  4473

lol

Only the Jew admins go in there apparently... we keeps it real in there. Don't take any shit was my creed in there...and the people understand. They don't want to get banned a lose the only thing they have in life...TK'ing their fellow teammates.

Also have no idea why the zombie stops spawning after a while. Just try and find an AO or BD on Vent.

Reply to Thread