? servers

? players online

Texting While Driving

• Content Count:  1079

Have you ever/Do you text(ed) while driving? Do you know friends who have or do themselves? Watch this and share it with others. It's pretty shocking.

While it's not exactly the same, do remember that talking on the phone is nearly as bad as texting (and I see way too many people talking on the roads around where I love than there should be).

[YOUTUBE]R0LCmStIw9E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zbFJWDqc0C4[/YOUTUBE]

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1740

wow talk about exaggerating, and the car is so small too, no wonder they're badly hurt.

i do it too sometimes, but only when i'm alone in the car, and i also keep my eyes on the road as i can type blind, cuz my phone has a keyboard, i know where the keys are, so np there

• Content Count:  490

wow talk about exaggerating, and the car is so small too, no wonder they're badly hurt.

i do it too sometimes, but only when i'm alone in the car, and i also keep my eyes on the road as i can type blind, cuz my phone has a keyboard, i know where the keys are, so np there

Still not a good thing to do.. you're still cutting down your reaction time.

• Content Count:  393

If I get my driving licence, I'd never do something like that. You put your life and other's lives in danger. Just park your car somewhere for 2 minutes and use your phone. You'll loose 2 minutes yeah but you won't loose your live.

Reply to Thread