? servers

? players online

hey guys discussion

• Content Count:  3341

Call the cops, and tell them to search the room. They will probably find drugs, so they will send her on probation or some shit like that. That will be an asshole move but you will save her life.

• Content Count:  2105

I would first sit your friend down and have a talk with her. If she doesn't take your advice, verbally beat her into submission, then go from there. Get inside her head, make her regret everything. If that doesn't work, then call the cops to search her room. It's cold, but that's the only other way.

What he said and try to find a place where they can help her

• Content Count:  5086

she's gone away...

i hope i did the right thing...

My cousin was just put into a psyche center/ward fairly recently for trying to kill herself, she was depressed, becoming an alcoholic/drug addict and my aunt had to step in to pay and get her in this center to save her life. I don't personally talk to her as I'm not close, although I might get the number and call her or go visit to see how she's doing but ANYHOW. Her mom says she's doing A LOT better now and although she still has a ways to go before she's learning to love herself and life. Enough to the point that she'll be moving into one of those dorms within the next month or so instead of just staying in the hospital.

I'd say regardless you did the right thing in trying to help a friend, even if it takes her a while to realize that. =/ Sometimes people just need that extra push to get going in the right direction in life.

/end serious jen

Reply to Thread