? servers

? players online

I'd just like to simply state factoids about me

• Content Count:  3391

No I didn't, you were drunk and you were like, dude, check your email.

No, I said something along the lines of who wants to see my balls. You said you would because you thought I wouldn't do it. I then showered and shaved and snapped the picture. You know you loved it.

Good luck getting a job its going to be hard with all the stuff thats going on with jobs

Well, one guy that works with my mom just called. We were supposed to have a lunch interview almost a month ago but he's been slammed. It's on-site work and I'm not a big fan of driving, but we'll see what they offer. I think I can pretty much guarantee myself that job, just don't know what it pays and what the benefits are.

I have another interview this week or next week with another company but it's a help desk job. Not a fan of phones, but if the clients aren't the general public I think I'll be all right.

• Content Count:  975

Well, one guy that works with my mom just called. We were supposed to have a lunch interview almost a month ago but he's been slammed. It's on-site work and I'm not a big fan of driving, but we'll see what they offer. I think I can pretty much guarantee myself that job, just don't know what it pays and what the benefits are.

I have another interview this week or next week with another company but it's a help desk job. Not a fan of phones, but if the clients aren't the general public I think I'll be all right.

Good luck with the interviews. thumb.gif

Good luck with the interviews. thumb.gif

Thanks. The one I had today was a job offer. I told him that I had another one lined up with another company and I'd let him know after that. He's fine with that and once I schedule the appointment with the other place, I'll spend the day with him on-site to see what his day is like to see if I want to do it.

So, at least I have one job prospect, which is good. Small company and he's a really nice guy.

Reply to Thread