? servers

? players online

leaving

• Content Count:  3736

this confused child needs counseling ..

This is a community no one really care what you do as long as you enjoy our servers, respect our player, and promote the community..

either way you dont need to live your life through this website so bye see ya in a week or so!

• Content Count:  4960

Fuck off asshole.

Haven, please just leave SG in silence before an AO or higher get's the idea of banning you. Come back in a month and ask GT to change your name to one that nobody knows.

Because at the moment, nobody can let you troll and QQ anymore without thinking what a retard or jerk you are.

Silent, i hope you do well in school, enjoy it instead of getting bored all day and i hope to see you again in a while, hopefully you'll be convinced that combo school/SG is good.

I hope the best for you my friend!

Zaraki

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1122

Haven, please just leave SG in silence before an AO or higher get's the idea of banning you. Come back in a month and ask GT to change your name to one that nobody knows.

Because at the moment, nobody can let you troll and QQ anymore without thinking what a retard or jerk you are.

Silent, i hope you do well in school, enjoy it instead of getting bored all day and i hope to see you again in a while, hopefully you'll be convinced that combo school/SG is good.

I hope the best for you my friend!

Zaraki

Amen.

Silent,gl in skool ;)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

lol no, if there was 90% of everyone would be banned at some point.

Yes, there are.

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or worthless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
  • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
  • Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread