? players online

Which one  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

• High- Its the gangsta shit
    • Drunk- Party it up!

Drunk Vs High

• Content Count:  522

No its not salvia, there's herbal blends and stuff that had artificial thc in it and it only affects one receptor in your brain, but weed affects 2 receptors which is why it is illegal.

Salvia is illegal in most places now. But people smoke synthetic cannabinoids like:

Space

K2

Spice

Catnip (special kind)

Damiana (not sure how to spell it)

nutmeg

sage

People do all kinds of stuff.

i don't know if you can smoke nutmeg, but i know you eat it. it fucks you up more than weed. ive heard that its absolutely miserable, so idk people would do it. but the shit can kill you if you ingest too much.

anyways, the perfect combo (for me) is 2-3 shots and a hit or 2. its the best of both worlds without getting completely wrecked

• Content Count:  3380

I'm not going to lie, the idea of smoking any of those sounds fucking disgusting.

Some of them are just synthetic weed, like K2. Its basically the same, only more "hallucinations". Nutmeg and such are spices though, and if you smoke them you are just fucking gay.

• Content Count:  2284

I'm not going to lie, the idea of smoking any of those sounds fucking disgusting.

Yeah, you're not missing out on anything either. They are actually loaded with chemicals and end up being worse for you than normal weed, but yet, they are still legal. Oh, and the high isn't nearly as good and it's only for like... 1-2 hours..

• Content Count:  691

Salvia is illegal in Louisiana, Missouri, Tennessee, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Ohio, North Dakota, and Minnesota. and the rest of the states are pending or have laws regulating it.

Thank you Wikipedia.

Reply to Thread