? servers

? players online

pretty gay

• Content Count:  1845

microsoft knows sony failed and the wii has none so console users are basically forced to pay w/e microsoft tells them. If there was another competitive service you might at least get more bang for your buck. I also found that stupid you gotta buy points to change your username or w/e. My nephew did that just recently.

• Content Count:  6712

microsoft knows sony failed and the wii has none so console users are basically forced to pay w/e microsoft tells them. If there was another competitive service you might at least get more bang for your buck. I also found that stupid you gotta buy points to change your username or w/e. My nephew did that just recently.

Yes, Sony has failed because it doesn't charge for online has still offers the services you actually need i.e. the ability to play games online and chat, buy games, download demoes and then there's still more.

I'm not disputing that people might prefer what you get on Xbox Live...but PSN has all that you need and more so to want to pay for even more than more than you need (PSN) is questionable to me.

Even if I wanted to pay....PS Plus offers a better package IMO.

Disclaimer *Don't hate.....I just think justifying a price rise by saying PS3 fails.... is wrong and asking for trouble*.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  464

Glad I stopped using xbox live a long time ago.

No dedis and laggy matches.

Noobs Galore

Matchmaking (eww)

No custom maps

No custom game modes (unless they are improvised private matches)

And I don't get to use it every day so its pointless for me to pay when I won't use it.

It amazes me that people still pay for it, but hey, that's smart on Microsoft's part.

• Content Count:  1755

Glad I stopped using xbox live a long time ago.

No dedis and laggy matches.

Noobs Galore

Matchmaking (eww)

No custom maps

No custom game modes (unless they are improvised private matches)

And I don't get to use it every day so its pointless for me to pay when I won't use it.

It amazes me that people still pay for it, but hey, that's smart on Microsoft's part.

Well then why the stupid did you buy it in the first place. Its a console.... what you have in mind is for PC......

• Content Count:  2833

Lol 10 dollars. I think the only people who would stop paying reasonably because it "impacts their budget so much" is the people who make 10.25 minimum wage at McDonalds.

Prices will ALWAYS, I guarantee, ALWAYS go up because of inflation and business greed. I remember back when video games didn't cost 60-70 bucks like it did now and consoles were merely 120 bucks max.

WTF you can make that much at mcdonalds? ;-; thats more then I make...

• Content Count:  4960

WTF you can make that much at mcdonalds? ;-; thats more then I make...

I wouldn't know since I've never worked there. Our minimum wage here is $10.25 so I would guess it would be the law to pay them their $10.25.

• Content Count:  8383

I wouldn't know since I've never worked there. Our minimum wage here is $10.25 so I would guess it would be the law to pay them their $10.25.

Fast food minimum wage varies here in the states, when I worked at taco bell it was 5.25 a hour.

• Content Count:  4960

Fast food minimum wage varies here in the states, when I worked at taco bell it was 5.25 a hour.

Yeah. It's done by province in Canada just like how the US does it by States. Ontario is 10.25, BC 8 , Quebec 9.50, etc etc.

• Content Count:  1845

Yes, Sony has failed because it doesn't charge for online has still offers the services you actually need i.e. the ability to play games online and chat, buy games, download demoes and then there's still more.

I'm not disputing that people might prefer what you get on Xbox Live...but PSN has all that you need and more so to want to pay for even more than more than you need (PSN) is questionable to me.

Even if I wanted to pay....PS Plus offers a better package IMO.

Disclaimer *Don't hate.....I just think justifying a price rise by saying PS3 fails.... is wrong and asking for trouble*.

i was just drawing from what i generally hear... on a side note.. are u deliberately picking on me cuz of a certain thread?

Reply to Thread