? servers

? players online

How do you think world will end?

• Content Count:  3341

yes I know there is a thread like this, but I'm too lazy to search for it...

So, how here are my ideas on how the world will end

-USSR will come back with Super mega ultra airplanes and nuke the USA. Then the nuke war will start.

- Giant tornadoes, Volcanoes, Hurricanes, Earthquakes. etc etc...

- Commet will hit the earth.

share your ideas.

• Content Count:  8383

Either by nukes, or just by nature/space disaster. Although it would be funny if humans never ended up dieing off and just leave the earth when space travel becomes a option with future technology when we cant live here anymore. Just have to really wait and see.

• Content Count:  578

Skynet will reach completion and propagate itself throughout the internets to finally become self-aware. It will then launch worldwide nuclear armaments in an attempt to destroy human-kind. The remaining survivors will form the Resistance against the Machines. What is the Resistance, you ask? If you are reading this, you ARE the Resistance.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  393

Justin Bieber will take over the world !

Seriously, a nuke war or commet/asteroid.

In 3 billions years milkyway and Andromeda will merge. There'll be a lot of new stars and the collision will be so powerful the 2 supermassives black holes will merge and will create a NEW HYPER OVER9000 SUPERHUGE BLACK HOLE !! (no jk but it will be so a strong meeting a lot of stars would die and news one will be created)

In 5 billions years our sun will turn into a red giant destroying a lot of planets of the solar system and then the sun will turn again into a white dwarf.

Reply to Thread