? servers

? players online

US Open spectator fight

• Content Count:  4198

Anyways the man should have gotten thrown out of the stadium for being drunk, I mean he could have done something else more serious like throwing up on the guys in front of him and then we would have about 7 people banned.

Ok, there is a difference between being drunk and outright off your face.

I'd love to see the young guy sue their asses too, that saggy tit bitch and her father need to learn a lesson. Despite being slapped in the face and jeered at by the crowd, the young dude simply withheld his anger.

Edited by Huwajux

• Content Count:  2085

That young fellow should take the tapes and press charges, id love nothing more than that.

Same.

the man should have gotten thrown out of the stadium for being drunk

They serve beer there, I am pretty sure. If they wanted no one to have a drink, they wouldn't serve it. He probably had one or two drinks, nothing that would make him throw up...

young guy for being a loud douchey audience.

Is it illegal to be a douche now? We don't know the entire story, but he was just verbally holding his ground, instead of getting physical (unlike the others). His actions were distasteful, yes, but it's nothing that should warrant getting kicked out of the stadium or arrested.

• Content Count:  464

wtf was with the old guy grabbing the young ones face? He sat down and let it go, then the fat fuck gets up and tries to act all manly in front of his daughter or whatever, then everyone yells at the young guy when this old sack of shit gets pushed back? bullshit. props young guy for self-control.

• Content Count:  1058

1. I dont know why that old man TRIED to beat that dude... They could've solve this by another way than breaking 4 old rusty ribs.

2. Is that stain come from his gel, or his win saliva?

Edited by Barber

Reply to Thread