? servers

? players online

Just a Notice for Those Unaware

• Content Count:  22

Lets pick this apart for fun :)

A. We really arnt as large as you make us seem, at all.

B. Constructive criticism is whining, just simply with an option to stop said persons(or group of peoples) whining.

C. I will admit ive yet to see any of the larger sites release a mobile version of the site.. what use it would be to them im not sure but still.

D. You continually say you arnt kissing ass, but thats for each person to decide on from their own perspective. :rolleyes:

haha. your awesome!

• Content Count:  11501

I already know most higher-ups aren't like that. It just boggles my mind when I see either side be so stubborn that the ability to discuss as a forum is thrown out the window or when I see either side call each other stupid/dumb.

It gets so thrown out because people choose sides (mostly). People will read the thread and think I'm nothing but a lying troll who is a shitty higher up (Drox / neji "side", if you will), and there are the people who look at the threads and say "Boy it sure is odd this guy won't post the proof he has. That Caution guy has never been in trouble for trolling, so he probably isn't and they're just blowing it out of proportion. plus he's the greatest guy ever [lol]. (My / king / psyche / determined's "side", if you will.)

People already have their sides picked out and for the most part could care less what the other person says, they're going to argue it. There were non-flaming posts made that simply just stated facts, and it was argued by both sides. Like I said, most people just jump on a side and stick to it.

• Content Count:  8383

It gets so thrown out because people choose sides (mostly). People will read the thread and think I'm nothing but a lying troll who is a shitty higher up (Drox / neji "side", if you will), and there are the people who look at the threads and say "Boy it sure is odd this guy won't post the proof he has. That Caution guy has never been in trouble for trolling, so he probably isn't and they're blowing it out of proportion. plus he's the greatest guy ever [lol]. (My / king / psyche / determined's "side", if you will.)

People already have their sides picked out and for the most part could care less what the other person says, they're going to argue it. There were non-flaming posts made that simply just stated facts, and it was argued by both sides. Like I said, most people just jump on a side and stick to it.

Who said I think of you as lying troll who is a shitty higher up, I just think you could have defended yourself better then some of the excuses you gave since it was someone calling you out for something you claim you didnt do. Thats all, what I think of you as a higher up didnt matter to the discussion since I was mostly only discussing what was said in the other thread not what happened in that server.

• Content Count:  1079

It gets so thrown out because people choose sides (mostly). People will read the thread and think I'm nothing but a lying troll who is a shitty higher up (Drox / neji "side", if you will), and there are the people who look at the threads and say "Boy it sure is odd this guy won't post the proof he has. That Caution guy has never been in trouble for trolling, so he probably isn't and they're just blowing it out of proportion. plus he's the greatest guy ever [lol]. (My / king / psyche / determined's "side", if you will.)

Sure. But, to that extent, why doesn't that happen elsewhere? Why in so many threads are there people who stubbornly plant their feet in one position and throw feces at each other from those standpoints?

(Not a reference at all to you, Psyche, King, Determined, drox, etc.)

Who said I think of you as lying troll who is a shitty higher up, I just think you could have defended yourself better then some of the excuses you gave since it was someone calling you out for something you claim you didnt do. Thats all, what I think of you as a higher up didnt matter to the discussion since I was mostly only discussing what was said in the other thread not what happened in that server.

It was mostly a generalization, not intending to say you think that persay. I'm not sure what thread you mean I was giving excuses (either Vader's, Neji's, or both), but honestly, it got to a point where I could care less. The entire thing was SO ridiculously far-fetched and fabricated that it got irritating to even bother to post. It got even more irritating when Neji tried to bring that up as a valid argument to his..."higher ups get to troll" argument, mainly because he wasn't there and didn't see a demo of it. Even if he disagreed with us and thought it was the biggest troll ever, at LEAST witness what happened before you pass a judgment. Vader was proven to have lied in more than one case in that thread, and yet people still wanted to...join the uprising (couldn't really think of a better way to word it) and use him as an example. And what's funny is that a LOT (noticed a pattern, lol) of the people agreeing / thanking that argument are some of the most problematic people / admins we have.

My definition of trolling is different from other people's, obviously (not saying either definitions are right / wrong), but trust me...I'm not going to troll a place that I spend hours helping out (be it complaints, appeals, server info, events, etc).

It was mostly a generalization, not intending to say you think that persay. I'm not sure what thread you mean I was giving excuses (either Vader's, Neji's, or both), but honestly, it got to a point where I could care less. The entire thing was SO ridiculously far-fetched and fabricated that it got irritating to even bother to post. It got even more irritating when Neji tried to bring that up as a valid argument to his..."higher ups get to troll" argument, mainly because he wasn't there and didn't see a demo of it. Even if he disagreed with us and thought it was the biggest troll ever, at LEAST witness what happened before you pass a judgment. Vader was proven to have lied in more than one case in that thread, and yet people still wanted to...join the uprising (couldn't really think of a better way to word it) and use him as an example. And what's funny is that a LOT (noticed a pattern, lol) of the people agreeing / thanking that argument are some of the most problematic people / admins we have.

My definition of trolling is different from other people's, obviously (not saying either definitions are right / wrong), but trust me...I'm not going to troll a place that I spend hours helping out (be it complaints, appeals, server info, events, etc).

I was talking about Vaders quiting thread when you broke down his post, but yes I understand where your coming from. I didnt intend to come off as labeling you or acting as if I knew everything that happened. My main point was I didnt like some of your replies to vader about it such as "We were just making people laugh" I can understand having fun but some people do that the wrong way so thats why I pointed that out and disagreed with a admin using that to defend themselves in any case since it can be taken as admitting to something that may be seen as wrong doing.

Edited by Drox

My main point was I didnt like some of your replies to vaders about it such as "We were just making people laugh" I can understand having fun but some people do that the wrong way so thats why I pointed that out and disagreed with a admin using that to defend themselves in any case since it can be taken as admitting to something that may be seen as wrong doing.

And trust me, I am the FIRST person to agree that "We were making people laugh" is not a valid excuse, but here's the thing (and no offense, but this is how I can tell you didn't fully read my post): Vader didn't mention at ALL that he would like us to stop. Basically (because I'm sick of the fog going around) what happened was myself, Psyche, Kingswat, and Determined were mass suiciding (lol I guess that isn't a word) off the lighthouse while yelling someone's name on the way down. We got 0 complaints from it, and everyone seemed to be laughing and thought it was hysterical. Vader never asked us to stop doing it or anything of the sort, and he didn't answer when we directly confronted him if he had a problem. We didn't find out until waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later from Kingswat that Vader had just messaged him over steam saying he was going to report us. When asked what we were doing wrong, Vader would NOT respond. We weren't being rude, disrespectful, RDMing, or anything of the sort; he just would not answer us. Sorry, but I'm (and apparently the other 3 aren't either) not going to stop doing something that HE feels is wrong and act like an angel and beg Vader not to post the demos of us doing nothing wrong.

If Vader truly, truly had a problem with it, all he had to say was "Hey guys, can you stop?" So when people thank his post and attempt to jump on the bandwagon when they weren't even there to see what happened, it just makes them look...like an idiot (I guess is where I'm going with it).

And trust me, I am the FIRST person to agree that "We were making people laugh" is not a valid excuse, but here's the thing (and no offense, but this is how I can tell you didn't fully read my post): Vader didn't mention at ALL that he would like us to stop. Basically (because I'm sick of the fog going around) what happened was myself, Psyche, Kingswat, and Determined were mass suiciding (lol I guess that isn't a word) off the lighthouse while yelling someone's name on the way down. We got 0 complaints from it, and everyone seemed to be laughing and thought it was hysterical. Vader never asked us to stop doing it or anything of the sort, and he didn't answer when we directly confronted him if he had a problem. We didn't find out until waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later from Kingswat that Vader had just messaged him over steam saying he was going to report us. When asked what we were doing wrong, Vader would NOT respond. We weren't being rude, disrespectful, RDMing, or anything of the sort; he just would not answer us. Sorry, but I'm (and apparently the other 3 aren't either) not going to stop doing something that HE feels is wrong and act like an angel and beg Vader not to post the demos of us doing nothing wrong.

If Vader truly, truly had a problem with it, all he had to say was "Hey guys, can you stop?" So when people thank his post and attempt to jump on the bandwagon when they weren't even there to see what happened, it just makes them look...like an idiot (I guess is where I'm going with it).

I did read your post, and yea I can see how that could have been a problem as well as not a problem at all. I do agree if Vader found something wrong with what yall were doing he should have said something however what happened in game didnt concern me as much as what was said afterwards. Since I wasnt on Vaders side or anyones side as to what the truth was, my main issue was just the comments in that 1 thread. So thanks for clearing up what did happen in game for those who didnt know or wanted to know.

I did read your post, and yea I can see how that could have been a problem as well as not a problem at all. I do agree if Vader found something wrong with what yall were doing he should have said something however what happened in game didnt concern me as much as what was said afterwards. Since I wasnt on Vaders side as to what the truth was, my main issue was just the comments in that 1 thread. So thanks for clearing up what did happen in game for those who didnt know or wanted to know.

No problem, maybe I should have worded it better in the first place. And as I said, anyone curious as to what happened can ask myself or Vader for demos, because there really is nothing to hide. And btw, I wish Neji's thread could have gone as smooth as this one in the first place, but some people just like to argue I guess lol.

• Content Count:  1079

No problem, maybe I should have worded it better in the first place. And as I said, anyone curious as to what happened can ask myself or Vader for demos, because there really is nothing to hide. And btw, I wish Neji's thread could have gone as smooth as this one in the first place, but some people just like to argue I guess lol.

Mission accomplished :)

But you two still haven't told me why people can't discuss like this ;)

Reply to Thread