? servers

? players online

Hacked Accounts

• Content Count:  4960

I only fell for it cause it was on the steam official website. and i got the link from someone is SG

THEN REPORT HIM!

-.-

Seriously you want us all to get hijacked? Or are you making this up so you can open a thread for once? :mmph:

• Content Count:  920

I only fell for it cause it was on the steam official website. and i got the link from someone is SG

most phishing websites usually look exactly like the Steam official page. But they aren't.

• Content Count:  211

Me too. Maybe we got it from the same person :O (He was probably hacked) but I almost fell for it until I realized the link wasnt an official steam site.

• Content Count:  326

This is entirely your own fault. If it was on the official steam site why would they need your information? If steam was giving you stuff for free it would all happen in the steam application, much like when they handed out portal for free.

Also while you seem to have made this thread to help people out all you have accomplished is broadcasting your own stupidity.

Reply to Thread