? servers

? players online

Tool Bar added to forums.

• Content Count:  6213

I'm not sure why it's cluttering your screen up, it's exactly the same as the comet chat bar, in fact it's smaller... just hide it, you can still use comet chat, and you don't need to see it.

They are saying that its blocking their comet chat when they hide it. So they do have to see it and they can't just hide it.

Guest barackobama

No idea, it's your browser I guess... the bar is around 17 inches long... if you hide the bar, it won't ever go away, you still have a box on the right hand side, and you can use comet chat perfectly fine..

• Content Count:  1484

No idea, it's your browser I guess... the bar is around 17 inches long... if you hide the bar, it won't ever go away, you still have a box on the right hand side, and you can use comet chat perfectly fine..

2mr6s6x.jpg

• Content Count:  11501

If you're trying to correct the "Who's online" You're wrong.

Whose = possessive

Who's = Who Is.

Which would be where you're wrong.

It's saying "Who's tools" because 'online' is being blocked. The correct term would be "Whose tools" (I was making a funny, don't take it too serious). I'm well aware of how to use 'Who's' and 'Whose'.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1236

Which would be where you're wrong.

It's saying "Who's tools" because 'online' is being blocked. The correct term would be "Whose tools" (I was making a funny, don't take it too serious). I'm well aware of how to use 'Who's' and 'Whose'.

Ah, I see. But in my defense, for me, it says Who's oTools.

• Content Count:  5086

There is no arrow and every single time I reopen firefox I have to ctrl+scroll down to close it in order to see comet chat, it's such a pointless inconvenience. Just shorten the sentences. "Support the community! [button] Get rid of whatever that huge pointless space is, keep the other stuff. Close bar"

j5e5q8.jpg

Edited by jeN

Reply to Thread