? servers

? players online

What will happen to SG in future?

• Content Count:  1839

I love how Neji says I'll be permed...

are%20you%20a%20wizard.jpg

lol,

not that i don't like you or anything, but it reminded me of this fact. You joined this place and i remember clearly wondering why the fuck your name was "president" shadow. And then i realized it wasn't just a catchy nick, because within a week or two you started acting/talking like you owned the place.

For a while i thought "jesus this dude is full of himself.. i give him 3 months before he gets banned." I wouldve thought it the irony of ironies if you ever got SA much less stayed unbanned. And now, here you are, an AO.

Again, not saying i dislike you for that, or that i dislike you at all, i just remember it :thumb:

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2833

lol,

not that i don't like you or anything, but it reminded me of this fact. You joined this place and i remember clearly wondering why the fuck your name was "president" shadow. And then i realized it wasn't just a catchy nick, because within a week or two you started acting/talking like you owned the place.

For a while i thought "jesus this dude is full of himself.. i give him 3 months before he gets banned." I wouldve thought it the irony of ironies if you ever got SA much less stayed unbanned. And now, here you are, an AO.

Again, not saying i dislike you for that, or that i dislike you at all, i just remember it :thumb:

Lol wrath hes EC

not AO

• Content Count:  3341

lol,

He's EC. That rank is not even higher then CA. He just has admin on steamgamers steam group, and makes events, lol.

Reply to Thread