? players online

should we have an SG Roast?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. should we have an SG Roast?

• Yes
    • No

SG roast?

• Content Count:  1386

bob, i guess its an unknown factor until we atleast try. we can get someone popular to get roasted. People can try out to be roasters. rules can be set in place to no one is too harsh and no repeat jokes. TCP would be terrible for the roast cuz all he has is his fatness. We need someone we can make fun of on many levels. Also TCP would be a bad roaster cuz he would have too much food in his mouth to roast people back at the end. I feel like we have nothing to lose with this event. my poll has shown that it has potential, but we will see what the poll is like in a week.

• Content Count:  3391

No, because the person being roasted will turn into a little bitch-cunt and try to get people banned for being 'mean'. Not worth the time to research jokes, not worth the time to find the right person to roast, not worth the time putting up with all the bullshit that follows.

Not to mention that everyone would want to be roasted, after all, everyone here is a fucking attention whore.

• Content Count:  6084

No, because the person being roasted will turn into a little bitch-cunt and try to get people banned for being 'mean'. Not worth the time to research jokes, not worth the time to find the right person to roast, not worth the time putting up with all the bullshit that follows.

Not to mention that everyone would want to be roasted, after all, everyone here is a fucking attention whore.

So Virus, are those Pez you're popping in your mouth or are you just in a bad mood again?

...yeah, I could see this being a terrible idea.

• Content Count:  490

Get your shit right before you call everyone an "attention whore." Also, what crawled up your ass?

...yeah, I could see this being a terrible idea.[/size]

Agreed

• Content Count:  3391

I'm always in a bad mood.

• Can't roast the females because either it'd be all 'sammich' jokes or be exceedingly sexist and piss them off.
  • Can't roast any AO+ in fear of pissing them off and getting on their bad side.
  • Can't roast an SA- because it's just not funny and no one would care.
  • Can't roast Haggard because he wouldn't show up.

This just won't work. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one here is going to be a good sport about it. We don't know each other personally (not enough of us, at least) and we don't know much about the person outside of SG, so the content pool is rather small. Also, anyone that joined in 2009 or so, probably wouldn't get most of the jokes. Sorry for being a realist.

• Content Count:  1386

I'm always in a bad mood.

• Can't roast the females because either it'd be all 'sammich' jokes or be exceedingly sexist and piss them off.
  • Can't roast any AO+ in fear of pissing them off and getting on their bad side.
  • Can't roast an SA- because it's just not funny and no one would care.
  • Can't roast Haggard because he wouldn't show up.

This just won't work. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one here is going to be a good sport about it. We don't know each other personally (not enough of us, at least) and we don't know much about the person outside of SG, so the content pool is rather small. Also, anyone that joined in 2009 or so, probably wouldn't get most of the jokes. Sorry for being a realist.

what happend, you balls fall off, not man enough to to crack jokes at females, lazy AO's and trigger happy SA's? as for as nuggs go, he will show up if its before his nap

• Content Count:  1215

Roast Garfield.

pig penis + SG can be bought jokes :p

or we can make a raffle where the winner gets a roast!

also, if we roast TCP, i already got my fat joke : "TCP only accepted to be roasted cuz he didnt know what it was and thought we'd be easting one"

Reply to Thread