? servers

? players online

Steamgamers and cs in general

• Content Count:  674

:laugh:hey,

I just wanted to say thank you for this community with all this people, I remember when I first started playing as a Swiss person on a american zombie server (ZM) that was so much fun and had friendly people. How much fun we have and shit. As well as that I saw a lot changing ove rthe past years, what makes me sad, e.g. old maps that people stopped playing that everybody liked. :cry:

Anyways I remember when I joined Sg I still had to collect 20'000 pli to get my Sg.Reg status and it was all for zombiemurders.com, I dont know sometimes I m sad that its gone, because it kinda held the zombie mod stuff toegther, but well not to mension that the community haz one of the best zombieescape servers.

:cry:

Wtf I dont know, I just wanted to say that you people made my life better. Since I had so much fun in this community and will have it in future ^^

Things I miss, I see many server that are useless, like achievemnt and I dont know, but I feel this.

What we need and always was a part of SG::nuts:

GunGame

Deathrun

Climb

Zombiemod

Normal Surf

Well I know this doesntz help much and it gets rejected but i just want to point out, remember the good old days and think of it again. REMEMBER, CSS IS OUR LIFE

• Like 4

• Content Count:  8383

Is this a "good bye" thread or just a "Thanks for everything" thread? Its hard for me to tell, since I couldnt understand what your point was besides that you miss the old days.

The servers you listed died for a reason, to bring them back just because 1 out of every 10 members gets a hard on thinking about the old days is pointless and a waste of peoples time since they will die again and again everytime we bring them back. If people got bored of those servers within a week, I dont see how you think we need them back just so they can get bored of it again. But thats just my observation and opinion.

Reply to Thread