? servers

? players online

Steamgamers and cs in general

• Content Count:  11501

Anyways I remember when I joined Sg I still had to collect 20'000 pli to get my Sg.Reg status and it was all for zombiemurders.com, I dont know sometimes I m sad that its gone, because it kinda held the zombie mod stuff toegther, but well not to mension that the community haz one of the best zombieescape servers.

This made reg actually worth something. I miss counting the plinks every day until I had 20k... =[

I also miss surf RPG. THAT SHIT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  674

Is this a "good bye" thread or just a "Thanks for everything" thread? Its hard for me to tell, since I couldnt understand what your point was besides that you miss the old days.

The servers you listed died for a reason, to bring them back just because 1 out of every 10 members gets a hard on thinking about the old days is pointless and a waste of peoples time since they will die again and again everytime we bring them back. If people got bored of those servers within a week, I dont see how you think we need them back just so they can get bored of it again. But thats just my observation and opinion.

good bye thread? are u insane, steamgamers is a part of why i am so addicted to this game :X

• Content Count:  3380

Meh, I rarely go on CSS anymore, unless its to occasionally visit the corpse of PB in mourning.

Our GMOD TTT server is very popular, and I imagine that whatever the second server turns into will be good as well.

• Content Count:  1166

Well I'm sorta a new fag, so I can't say that I can relate fully. On the other hand, I really love this community, even the British people here. Steamgamers has always been my escape from all the chaos that a high-school student faces, and I'm glad that I chose to go on SG MG one day instead of NoobGalore ZE. What a life-changing moment (even if that sounds nerdy, you shaddap haters)! Even after three apprentice rejections, I just can't bring myself to leave. I just hope that we get through this turbulent period in SG history unscathed. :smile:

Reply to Thread