? servers

? players online

Do you want to know more about Belgium?

• Content Count:  1845

Many highly ranked Belgian restaurants can be found in the most influential restaurant guides, such as the Michelin Guide.[119] Belgium is famous for beer, chocolate, waffles and french fries. Contrary to their name, french fries also originated in Belgium. The name "french fries" actually refers to the manner in which the potato is cut. To "french" means to cut into slivers. The national dishes are "steak and fries with salad", and "mussels with fries".[120][121][122]

Brands of Belgian chocolate and pralines, like Callebaut, Côte d'Or, Neuhaus, Leonidas, Guylian, Galler and Godiva, are world renowned and widely sold. Belgium produces over 500 varieties of beer. The Trappist beer of the Abbey of Westvleteren has consistently been rated the world's best beer.[123] The biggest brewer in the world by volume is Anheuser-Busch InBev, based in Leuven

• Content Count:  6712

Belgium is meh

Hate Stella

Belgium chocolate is pretty bad in chocolate terms (IMO.....)

Pretty bad at football

Half-ish speak French.

Home of the EU.........

:/

• Content Count:  3178

Belgium is a fail. But honestly when the Flemings ever will have their own country -> Win.

Haha yeah, I'm a Fleming too :d (From Antwerp). The video is mostly right, yeah.

True fact: The Walloons are living from the Fleming's money. They get a couple of millions each month (or year, I'm not sure about that) to live with. If they wouldn't have us, they'd be fucked.

Edit:

There was also a speaking of building a wall between the Flemings and the Walloons a while ago, and make the Flemings the real Belgium, and give Walloon to France :p But this discussion got put on hold because the bond between us got a bit better, but still I think this will happen in a couple of years tho.

The Big Wall of Belgium xD (too bad we'll never be able to beat China with their huge wall because of our tiny country :sad2:)

Also Lux, Stella's bad.. Why didn't you try Jupiler? It's one of our best beers (my opinion), and it's made in the Flemings part :d

Edited by Nishok

• Content Count:  1740

Belgium is meh

Hate Stella

Belgium chocolate is pretty bad in chocolate terms (IMO.....)

Pretty bad at football

Half-ish speak French.

Home of the EU.........

:/

we don't have football, we have soccer :yawn: :biggrin:

and stella sucks, Belgian Chocolate is 1 of the best around.

Haha yeah, I'm a Fleming too :d (From Antwerp). The video is mostly right, yeah.

where in Antwerp do you live? cuz i live in Antwerp too

• Content Count:  393

Well. Why do you want your own country ? Only failpoliticians are arguing. You all racist don't know i'm a hidden french belgian. /emocrycut

I think you all have to be banned from SG for racism.

Thanks me if you don't agree with a frenchie.

Btw Jupiler was invented in the french part of Belgium.

Edited by u egg

Reply to Thread