? servers

? players online

I can has job?

• Content Count:  3391

Try to stay with your job and achieve the pension requirements (if they offer that). My grand pappy is living the high life on banker pension.

I think they have a simple IRA with 3% matching of my 6%. I don't plan on leaving the company since the owner is pretty much a bad ass and the company is doing things that I'll really love.

• Content Count:  984

They also work because the American economic failure ruined their retirement funds but hey good job!!!! :clap:

:biggrin: Have fun and take care!

Economic failure didn't screw it up. Idiots who refuse to get a job and live on welfare or social security fuck us over.

Congrats Virus, I hope it is a good and stable

• Content Count:  6741

Well done on your N+, S+, CCNA and getting a job. I'm sure it would have looked great for your employer to see that you had gained these qualifications in the small period that you were looking for a job.

• Content Count:  3391

what do you do exactly at your job?

I'll be rewriting it and fixing their database issues and rewriting their software that uses the various databases. They are also releasing an Android tablet with the software on it, so I'll be working on that as well.

Isn't it illegal to hire a ginger?

But, I'm not a ginger.

Well done on your N+, S+, CCNA and getting a job. I'm sure it would have looked great for your employer to see that you had gained these qualifications in the small period that you were looking for a job.

Surprisingly, I don't think he even noticed them. He was more impressed with my background (game development, programming, network administration, etc). I'm glad I got them because it gave me something to do, and I also want to get more, even if they aren't for my field.

congratz :thumb:

i suppose we now can expect a raise in the donations? :toung:

We'll see. I have my take my student loans out of deferment and continue paying them. This job came at the right time, too, because my savings are almost gone. I have about $1,500 left, which would probably last another month or so.

Reply to Thread