? servers

? players online

How did you find SG / ZM?

• Content Count:  881

I wanted to play Zombie Escape, found the server and played for about a month with my friend reg. Phoenix and then I found Zombie Hell and loved it as well. Finally I just joined the site to get the mem tag and after that I found PB and the rest is well documented history.

• Content Count:  651

I started looking for servers to play on the first day and ended up in the DR server that we had along time ago. After that I found Escape and played it for about 3 months(including Deathrun server). To my surprise both the servers that I played on where from the same Community so I joined in and here I am now. :)

• Content Count:  570

I was playing UV zombie mod and then I got permad for "hacking". After that I looked for a different zombie mod and I found SG it was like 3 years ago. But I never joined SG. After 3 years I finally joined due to shadow.

Edited by Vader

• Content Count:  6741

I remember getting ping kicked from some decent American ZE server every day back in like March 08. Thus, started my search for a ZE based in the UK. Came across UK Escape, stuck to it like glue for about 3 months before signing on the forum. Joining vent to hear Mick & Tcp taking the piss out of James (actually happened). Good times..

• Content Count:  1300

Used to run a hardware review website, as part of our publicity stuff we connected with gaming communities and offered gear for raffles reviews etc. talked to Jacksparrow and red, then haggard, had grim bitch at me for talking to jen on 4way tunnel for the week after, and so it goes.

Reply to Thread