? servers

? players online

question

• Content Count:  5086

TBH It's really unnecessary to lock/change the thread titles especially when the birthdays are listed at the bottom of the forums. It's like you're trying to dictate how and when people wish their friends a happy birthday because certain users spam. Waste of effort, time and just plain dumb really.

but the more important part of this reply, HAZARD fix ur sig or ur time in this lovely community might be ogre.

• Like 5
Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  1845

actually to make things more organized wouldn't it make more sense to delete these posts instead of locking them? but i guess that would effect post count.... is there a way to hide old threads? you know so they dont take up space but won't effect post count.

• Content Count:  8756

Shadow if you'd just chill the fuck out people wouldn't hate you as much.

I've been trying to for the past few weeks, but then thigs like these come along and make me remember that I'm suicidal (yes, I have severe depression and want to kill myself. Anyone AO+ would have read that in the thread I made). So basically I can't do anything to change things, so you guys can find someone to plan events instead of myself. I know you will all flame me for being overreactive, but I don't think I am to be honest, because whenever I try to fix one of my fuckups, people like bubbles are right there to make me feel like shit. I've PM'd gaff already, so expect me to not be orange in less than a day.

• Content Count:  2132

I've been trying to for the past few weeks, but then thigs like these come along and make me remember that I'm suicidal (yes, I have severe depression and want to kill myself. Anyone AO+ would have read that in the thread I made). So basically I can't do anything to change things, so you guys can find someone to plan events instead of myself. I know you will all flame me for being overreactive, but I don't think I am to be honest, because whenever I try to fix one of my fuckups, people like bubbles are right there to make me feel like shit. I've PM'd gaff already, so expect me to not be orange in less than a day.

Have you tried not trying to fix your "fuckups"?

i'd like to say something really helpful but i can't. I can relate though.

• Content Count:  2666

Maybe the event coordinator should stick to coordinating events instead of inviting yourself to places responsibilities that don't belong to you..

My suggestion is you limit yourself on your computer time like you said you would before 4 leaving threads ago, find people in real life, and make friends... in real life.

I've said this to kids in sg before

Go outside, ride a bike, scrape your knee, and experience life.

Maybe the event coordinator should stick to coordinating events instead of inviting yourself to places responsibilities that don't belong to you..

My suggestion is you limit yourself on your computer time like you said you would before 4 leaving threads ago, find people in real life, and make friends... in real life.

I've said this to kids in sg before

Go outside, ride a bike, scrape your knee, and experience life.

what are you 4? not everyone is YOU!

Reply to Thread