? servers

? players online

Empiresmod.

• Content Count:  16

Empires is a mod for Half-Life 2 which combines the genres of real-time strategy and first person shooter. Each team has four classes to choose from (scout, rifleman, grenadier, and engineer). Each has unique weapons and skills. One player becomes the commander by entering the team's command vehicle to build the team's base and lead his team to victory. Once your base is built up, purchase vehicles from your team's vehicle factory to open up another facet of Empires' gameplay. Vehicles can be customized with unique weapons, armor, and engines. The commander can research improvements to all aspects of vehicles such as longer range cannons, homing missiles, and armor-piercing machine gun rounds. Once your team is prepared, lead an assault into the enemy base. The enemy team is defeated when all players are wiped out with either no place to respawn or no reinforcements remaining or the team's command vehicle is destroyed.

http://www.empiresmod.com Ok. a note here in 2009. they will be adding aircraft. or hopefully if it turns out well

• Content Count:  1938

I'm bringing this from the dead because i've been playing this mod lately and its fuckin awesome man. You get into some ridiculous battles, and the RTS behind it all keeps everything dynamic and original. Even though in some battles, i only get 10fps : (, its still awesome, but in slow motion.

• Content Count:  16

haha thats wat i like 2 hear there aint many assholes but ya 10fp for teh win lol i jump from spikes of 60fps to 1 but ya i paly on the training server 207.154.8.106:27015 has custiom maps:rlol:

Reply to Thread