? players online

Do you believe in God?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes, I do believe in God.
    • No, I'm atheist.

What do you believe in?

• Content Count:  464

Religion is basically hope.. There's nothing wrong with being religious whatsoever. But personally, I don't believe in religion because I would rather live with solid facts rather than a theory. Plus, I like to live to myself instead of a deity.

Religion isn't hope, hope has something to do with it, but it's not that simple. And do you mind if I ask what those solid facts are?

• Content Count:  8383

Or maybe it is you who misinterpret him. :)

I dont think I do, but misunderstandings can happen. I just dont think putting him in the same place as a religious figure from thousands of years ago is wise.

• Content Count:  1554

Religion isn't hope, hope has something to do with it, but it's not that simple. And do you mind if I ask what those solid facts are?

This can always go both ways, there is some to no proof to both sides

so no one will win

• Content Count:  470

I think he's just trying to say that "solid facts" aren't always as solid as people may think. It was only a few hundred years ago that rocks fell to the earth and birds flew because "that was where their rightful place was".

• Content Count:  464

I think you know that I'm going to say science.

Science cannot prove or disprove God... Seeing as God cannot be empirically observed. And if you are referring to evolution, it is still known as the "evolutionary theory" not "solid evolutionary fact" lol.

Reply to Thread