? players online

Do you believe in God?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes, I do believe in God.
    • No, I'm atheist.

What do you believe in?

• Content Count:  4685

I hate when people blindly argue over something that can't be proven nor disproved.

Good job people of SG, indeed!!

I hate when people such as yourself cant handle a simple argument or discussion thread.:yawn:

So since this is such a terrible thread, leave it.

• Content Count:  470

Science cannot prove or disprove God... Seeing as God cannot be empirically observed.

That's an assumption as well.

Also,

I hate when people blindly argue over something that can't be proven nor disproved.

Good job people of SG, indeed!!

I don't think anyone here has stated "My religion is right and yours is wrong" yet, or try to prove one side over the other, so I don't see your point.

• Content Count:  490

Science cannot prove or disprove God... Seeing as God cannot be empirically observed. And if you are referring to evolution, it is still known as the "evolutionary theory" not "solid evolutionary fact" lol.

I don't believe in evolution. I am not saying that all science is correct and damn to-the-point as right as can be, but it can be explained better than religion can. It has a reason "WHY."

• Content Count:  464

I hate when people such as yourself cant handle a simple argument or discussion thread.:yawn:

So since this is such a terrible thread, leave it.

Second'd :focus:

I don't believe in evolution. I am not saying that all science is correct and damn to-the-point as right as can be, but it can be explained better than religion can.

Ok, you can't compare two things that are in completely different fields and say one can be explained better than the other.

• Content Count:  1554

Science cannot prove or disprove God... Seeing as God cannot be empirically observed. And if you are referring to evolution, it is still known as the "evolutionary theory" not "solid evolutionary fact" lol.

Same thing the other way around

Lets all go to sleep now

• Content Count:  204

That's an assumption as well.

Also,

I don't think anyone here has stated "My religion is right and yours is wrong" yet, or try to prove one side over the other, so I don't see your point.

It's in the context, sir.

• Content Count:  8383

I don't believe in evolution. I am not saying that all science is correct and damn to-the-point as right as can be, but it can be explained better than religion can. It has a reason "WHY."

Your not one of those people who thinks the earth is only a couple thousand years old are you? lol

Reply to Thread