? players online

Do you believe in God?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in God?

• Yes, I do believe in God.
    • No, I'm atheist.

What do you believe in?

• Content Count:  152

I can't prove whether god does or does not exist, but i am inclined to believe he does not and i have my reasons.

I have no problems with people who do or do not believe, my problem is with religion itself (any religion, with a few exceptions).

Religion divides us as a race, more people have died in the gods of all religions name than anything else.

While this is not the gods fault (if he/she does or does not exist), all religious texts are written by man, which makes it inherently flawed by being interpreted by a man.

These religious should not be taken so literally, or out of context.

Religion should not be a public matter, with churches, mosque, ect. ect.

You do not need a big fancy place of worship to honor or be devout to your chosen religion.

It's a personal matter, and should conducted as such.

As i am an American i strongly believe religion should have absolutely no place in politics.

Think of what we could accomplish if we were not divided as such, while there are things that will keep us divided at the time being, this is one of the biggest ones.

I guess what i am trying to say is religious practices should be changed from what they are now.

"edit" bulletwound said to fix it from a wall of text, but he can just suck it.

• Like 1
Edited by dalar

• Content Count:  274

No proof of God.

Bible doesn't count. Some guy who got high as shit could have written that and everyone would have believed him.

Alright. Let see if we could help you find god. Shock yourself to death probably be dead for about 15 mins meet god. then get defib back to life.

• Content Count:  8383

Alright. Let see if we could help you find god. Shock yourself to death probably be dead for about 15 mins meet god. then get defib back to life.

Thats not smart. lol

• Content Count:  4685

Rofl if thats proof of god then the purple bunnys with wings I see when im high as fuck must be real too.

• Content Count:  3341

This thread should not turn into a flame war :/. It's a simple question, just answer yes or no... It's not that hard...

Rofl if thats proof of god then the purple bunnys with wings I see when im high as fuck must be real too.

cool kid

btw, I dont think you hallucinate when you're high :<.>

Edited by Neji

Reply to Thread