• Yes, I do believe in God.
    • No, I'm atheist.

What do you believe in?

• Content Count:  3341

I was raised a Catholic. Even went to a private

Catholic school. I started questioning things when

I was 11-12 and no one could answer the questions

I was asking so I gave up and said fuck it because

I can't believe in something that no one can prove.

I also don't know about what Science says.. I mean

everything needs a creator.. What created the universe

and if there is a God, what created him/it and what

created whatever created God.. etc. None of these make

sense to me so I am basically agnostic..

Dear vivian, sit on my lap and I'll tell you the story.

God was there always, even before the universe was created. God is the creator of the universe. Who do you think created the big bang? Scientist have no idea how the universe was created. There are theories, but no real proof. I don't understand how people can believe in "science". We haven't been there, or have proof.

• Content Count:  2132

It doesn't include the option "I don't care" though. Serious post, because Agnostics more or less don't care.

So if there were answers to the biggest questions about the universe, but you had to pay 20 dollars to find out, you're saying you wouldn't want to know?

• Content Count:  3391

God was there always, even before the universe was created. God is the creator of the universe. Who do you think created the big bang? Scientist have no idea how the universe was created. There are theories, but no real proof. I don't understand how people can believe in "science". We haven't been there, or have proof.

Dear neji, sit on my lap and I'll tell you the story.

God wasn't there always, even before the universe was created. God is not the creator of the universe. Who do you think created God? Religious followers have no idea how God was created. There are theories, but no real proof. I don't understand how people can believe in 'God'. We haven't seen it, or have proof.

• Like 6
Guest Vivian556

No proof of God.

Bible doesn't count. Some guy who got high as shit could have written that and everyone would have believed him.

• Content Count:  8756

So if there were answers to the biggest questions about the universe, but you had to pay 20 dollars to find out, you're saying you wouldn't want to know?

You can't really compare it to something like that, because that's a different situation in my opinion. I'd want to know the answers, but Agnosticism is more or less "I don't believe in it or don't care, but if the answers are revealed I'd be a little interested but I'd live life normally like I did before they were revealed."

• Content Count:  3341

No proof of God.

Bible doesn't count. Some guy who got high as shit could have written that and everyone would have believed him.

True, but anyways let's get back to the topic. I dont want Caution to close this thread :

You can't really compare it to something like that, because that's a different situation in my opinion. I'd want to know the answers, but Agnosticism is more or less "I don't believe in it or don't care, but if the answers are revealed I'd be a little interested but I'd live life normally like I did before they were revealed."

But you do care to some degree, no?

Well there is always a little bit of care, but it's not enough to sway my opinion. It's more like "Oh, religion stuff, care a little", I guess if that makes sense.

Actually, I probably wouldn't want to know the answer myself, at least until I'm almost dead or something. It's more interesting to wonder and if it turns out to be something ridiculous like a giant cheese cake monster divided by zero or some shit, my life would feel utterly fucking stupid.

• Content Count:  1157

Honestly, when I first heard you, I was thinking "Oh God, this guy is a Satanist" lol

Lol, I do listen to a lot of kinds of metal, including bands that always sing about Satan and God, but I don't believe in both of them equally.

Reply to Thread