? servers

? players online

Should we get a Debate/Discussion Forum?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get a Debate/Discussion Forum?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • 0 Care.

Should we get a Debate/Discussion Forum?

• Content Count:  6712

Couldn't some higher up set rules for that specific forum, like they do in politics?

The only needed rule is lock the thread and you're banned.

• Content Count:  4473

I don't know if this has been brought up before, or where to post it, but I think it would cool to have a Forum solely for Debate and Discussion. I've seen it on other forums and I think it would be beneficial for SG to get one going. The threads could be as trivial as chocolate vs. vanilla to topics like stem-cell research or abortion. Those are just a scant few, the ideas are limitless!

The stupid debates about chocolate vs. vanilla belong in the Off Topic section. Stem-cell research, abortion issues, POLITICAL issues are handled in the politics section. It would be pointless to add a debate section as we already have it handled.

• Content Count:  464

The stupid debates about chocolate vs. vanilla belong in the Off Topic section. Stem-cell research, abortion issues, POLITICAL issues are handled in the politics section. It would be pointless to add a debate section as we already have it handled.

But there are some topics that aren't covered in politics or news that require a tad more intellect than the typical off-topic discussion...

• Content Count:  8383

But there are some topics that aren't covered in politics or news that require a tad more intellect than the typical off-topic discussion...

Like what?

• Content Count:  464

Like what?

Debates about philosophy, personal choices, ethics, health, whaling (yes, whaling), corporal punishment (in schools or for kids or w/e), civil disobedience, bio-ethics, this could be a number of things, age discrimination, the list goes on...

• Content Count:  3391

Debates about philosophy, personal choices, ethics, health, whaling (yes, whaling), corporal punishment (in schools or for kids or w/e), civil disobedience, bio-ethics, this could be a number of things, age discrimination, the list goes on...

WHY NOT JUST MENTION THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM AKA RELIGION‽‽

Reply to Thread