? servers

? players online

Stop the Internet Blacklist

• Content Count:  3391

Hahaha.... yeah riiiiight....

(Before I utter my words, please notice, I am talking about the American goverment, NOT the American people. The Americans are great!)

How stupid is the American goverment? Do they seriously believe that they would be able to competely remove websites with non-American servers? The American goverment needs to wake up and understand, they are the American goverment, NOT the world goverment.

And yeah, seriously, sucks to be you in this case : (

The US is a power-house of lobbyists and money. If England wants to keep on trading with us and accepting access to our sites, they will have to follow suit. The US government will threaten them in various ways to get what they want.

• Content Count:  6084

Hahaha.... yeah riiiiight....

(Before I utter my words, please notice, I am talking about the American goverment, NOT the American people. The Americans are great!)

How stupid is the American goverment? Do they seriously believe that they would be able to competely remove websites with non-American servers? The American goverment needs to wake up and understand, they are the American goverment, NOT the world goverment.

And yeah, seriously, sucks to be you in this case : (

They would if the EU jumps on board.

This bill is in the first step in the legislative process. Introduced bills and resolutions first go to committees that deliberate, investigate, and revise them before they go to general debate. The majority of bills and resolutions never make it out of committee.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-3804

And btw, I support the right to intellectual property.

• Content Count:  1719

I don't know about the U.S. But in Sweden, it won't happen. I am convinced about that. And then we have Switzerland, they are completely neutral and would never dream of doing such things like that. I know my own country by heart. And Switzerland would never do any dramatical things like that. And about the rest of the EU-countries? I dunno tbh : /

• Content Count:  6084

I don't know about the U.S. But in Sweden, it won't happen. I am convinced about that. And then we have Switzerland, they are completely neutral and would never dream of doing such things like that. I know my own country by heart. And Switzerland would never do any dramatical things like that. And about the rest of the EU-countries? I dunno tbh : /

I assume this would tap into laws already in place internationally (and when I mean internationally, I mean North America and Western Europe) for extradition etc. Essentially though, the U.S. would send a takedown notice to say the U.K., and then if they comply the site gets its plug pulled. If they refuse, the U.S. can turn around and do the same if the U.K. makes requests. Also, they can simply cite the "THEY'RE STEALING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, ONE OF THE CORNERSTONES OF CAPITALISM BATMAN" card.

• Content Count:  274

Signed it even though I'm Canadian. I'm sure our Parliament will take similar action if this passes as the United States has a lot of influence on our country.

Hopefully Canada doesn't get influenced by the U.S we don't need more of them stupid laws the U.S made. Not trying to be a troll. But there are some laws that U.S made that are pretty stupid.

• Content Count:  4473

Hopefully Canada doesn't get influenced by the U.S we don't need more of them stupid laws the U.S made. Not trying to be a troll. But there are some laws that U.S made that are pretty stupid.

You mean stupid laws that can be found in just about every country, Canada included? Believe me, we are the ones trying to stay clean of your nonsense (bagged milk included).

To be honest, nobody will care about blacklisting sites that offer Nickelback songs. I mean, amirite?

Have no fear, Al Franken is on the committee hearing this, so I'm sure they will get bogged down by more important matters. You can all go back into the dark corners of parents' basement and continue downloading whatever internet jank you find.

Potshot, you should apply this as well for the slower ones...

mEJL2Uuv-oQ

• Content Count:  2034

mEJL2Uuv-oQ

I remember watching that in elementary school...

Yc5S-eEAirU

:17/18 is where the good part starts...

and this kind of crap is why this is one of the worst administrations ever. If this passes... well shits gona hit the fan.

Isn't there a rule about not being retarded on the forums? Oh wait, this is OTF.

• Content Count:  4473

and this kind of crap is why this is one of the worst administrations ever. If this passes... well shits gona hit the fan.

I forgot the part where the presidential administration write laws. Oh wait...

Isn't there a rule about not being retarded on the forums? Oh wait, this is OTF.

My exact thought process

Reply to Thread