? servers

? players online

Garry's Mod VAC Enabled now!

• Content Count:  3178

There still are LUA Aimbot scripts around there though...

Seeing as 99% of the "hacks" people are using are LUA, this is going to make no difference.

You both do realize, that now you can't bypass Script Enforcer (the addon that almost every server has by default, which blocks customized LUA scripts). So Lua hacks is useless unless the server has SE disabled. (Our servers have it enabled).

• Content Count:  4685

You both do realize, that now you can't bypass Script Enforcer (the addon that almost every server has by default, which blocks customized LUA scripts). So Lua hacks is useless unless the server has SE disabled. (Our servers have it enabled).

I promise you that you can bypass it :)

• Like 1

I promise you that you can bypass it :)

Of course, if you know how to code it. I myself can code it, but I was referring to the people that use Lua hacks from garrysmod.org, I haven't found any that bypass SE with Lua

facepunch probably will have lua bypassers but those people get their accounts banned every now and again.

Yes, but none are made public, they use it for their own benefit. if I'd ever create one, I wouldn't publish it. The less people that know of it, the less chance that there will be a fix for the bypass. (for example, look at SE2, the reason why it was made is because SE1 got bypassed so many times)

• Content Count:  1470

Bad thing ihmo.

Most hacks were used on a server where it doesn't really matter, or in a private server, friends only and such.

Lua is still used to screw people over, however.

Bad thing ihmo.

Most hacks were used on a server where it doesn't really matter, or in a private server, friends only and such.

Lua is still used to screw people over, however.

The problem is, Garry doesn't give a fuck about the Gmod community.

He just did it because of 2 reasons:

1) By getting the hackers banned, most of them will rebuy Gmod, thus him getting more $

2) Well, some say he did it because he got a lot of complaints by the serverowners, but I still doubt this would be a reason for him.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread