? servers

? players online

Some cool WoW ranting

• Content Count:  8383

I can't be a nerd i'm not American.

Either type something relevant to the topic or stfu, you werent funny the first time so it wasnt funny the 3rd time. If your gonna make a american joke, make it good atleast or you just look like a r-tard.

• Content Count:  4960

You can say this guy is a nerd, but atleast he owns in something :p

Wasn't very funny but if this is what he likes, i don't care ^^

Btw, beeing a nerd isn't bad anymore :p

80% of the guys here love gaming, it's just not a stereotypical word anymore.

• Content Count:  931

Either type something relevant to the topic or stfu, you werent funny the first time so it wasnt funny the 3rd time. If your gonna make a american joke, make it good atleast or you just look like a r-tard.

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was being serious. If I was trying to be funny I wouldn't have just insulted all the Stereotypical Americans in the world.

I obviously hit a nerve there and I’m sorry for that but I don't want to get into a fight because I’ll just be banned. So please if you wish to call me a retard at least type in correct English.

Oh and Cromyth, I appreciate that. Thank you! However you on the list of the amount of people that hate me, sadly make no difference.

• Content Count:  8383

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was being serious. If I was trying to be funny I wouldn't have just insulted all the Stereotypical Americans in the world.

I obviously hit a nerve there and I’m sorry for that but I don't want to get into a fight because I’ll just be banned. So please if you wish to call me a retard at least type in correct English.

Oh and Cromyth, I appreciate that. Thank you! However you on the list of the amount of people that hate me, sadly make no difference.

:doh: Jeez your a fucking idiot, because I said r-tard you're gonna try pull a grammar nazi? gtfo lol

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  2942

If you want people to shut the fuck up about it, I would suggest you do the same and not bring it up since it just fuels more shit. Holy fuck you're annoying.

Reply to Thread