? servers

? players online

Why Kid Cudi is my idol.

• Content Count:  1324

If you have to ask then your not a fan of rap, so why would you care? lol

If you say this, then you're not a fan of music. Since it is all about opinion.

hurr durr

• Content Count:  3380

If you have to ask then your not a fan of rap, so why would you care? lol

I think he was asking what your idea of a good rapper is, not the definition of "good rapper".

Shot in the dark: You're one of those people that like only 90's rap and automatically assume that anything that has come out in the last 10 or so years is garbage. Maybe you think different, but thats the vibe I'm getting.

And if you are, then you obviously arent going to give anything recently released a chance, so why would you even be in this thread? lol

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

I think he was asking what your idea of a good rapper is, not the definition of "good rapper".

Shot in the dark: You're one of those people that like only 90's rap and automatically assume that anything that has come out in the last 10 or so years is garbage. Maybe you think different, but thats the vibe I'm getting.

And if you are, then you obviously arent going to give anything recently released a chance, so why would you even be in this thread? lol

Not entirely, there is a lot of 2000 rap that I like so your shot in the dark was just that. lol I just dont like kid cudi's rap. Im sure your fanboyisms are going crazy, but telling me he is good to you wont change the fact he sucks when I hear it.

Obviously you haven't considering you compared Wayne and T-Pain to Cudi. QUITE LULZY.

You have your opinion, I have mine.

If you say this, then you're not a fan of music. Since it is all about opinion.

hurr durr

lol Yea, Im not a fan of music :p I just pretend to listen to it

herp derp

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  1752

You have your opinion, I have mine.

Your opinion is wrong, THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS.

EDIT: Hardly fanboyism. Bitch roll up in this thread and talk about butt babies? If you hatin you might as well just kick rocks and step back, ya hear?

Edited by Trogdor

Your opinion is wrong, THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS.

EDIT: Hardly fanboyism. Bitch roll up in this thread and talk about butt babies? If you hatin you might as well just kick rocks and step back, ya hear?

lol umad? :p put down the kid cudi poster and chill.

When people pull out the umad card I quit, it's a sign of defeat.

How would you like me to reply "Oh yes trogdor, sorry to insult your dream boyfriend. He is a awesome rapper". lol Get over it

• Content Count:  1752

How would you like me to reply "Oh yes trogdor, sorry to insult your dream boyfriend. He is a awesome rapper". lol Get over it

OHOH, UMAD? U SEEM MAD?

No, that's when you don't respond, considering it's a thread about a person you don't care for. But oh, you have to post. INSTIGATOR BIETCH.

Reply to Thread