? servers

? players online

Help me choose!

• Content Count:  1157

Early fat 20, 60, or 80gb model with original PS2 support and four usb ports are the better models. The new slim PS3's is more efficient in power consumption and it comes with a bigger hard drive already installed, but the hard drive is replaceable on any PS3 model.

• Content Count:  1157

jeez sony still does the slim and fat shit, just get a slim since usually sony's fat models are the outdated versions.

They are outdated models, yes, but they have more features than the newer models and still play all the old, current, and future games without any problems.

• Content Count:  1735

ps3 and 360 suck if u dont got friends to go on and fuck around with, i got both and 360 does have nicer social features (lol..) but a lot more ppl i know get shit for ps3 so ps3 is more fun for me

but yeah get the slim wtf is the point of getting the fat if they dont make them anymore

1990 bmw or 2011 bmw hmmmm

• Content Count:  6712

Barely anyone plays older games now though.

I bought some on the PSN store and it's just not the same now.....back in the day when they were new thing sure.....they were great. But now......just no. USB slots wise....if you really need more than 2 slots (which is very unlikely.......) then just buy one of those thingies that plugs into the USB slot and creates more slots......

Get the Slim. It's smaller, uses less energy (so saves you money in the long run), bigger hard drive.......and pretty sure it's less likely to get the Yellow ring of death.....that's something more characteristic of the fat models.

I've got both and the fat is like an oven......it gets hotter than the slim.

It might cost a bit more, but it's better, and worth it.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  490

Err.. I don't believe it really matters. Just decide what games you like, find what console has those games and get that one. If you're going to get an XBOX, their systems are shit; they overheat and the insides often tend to melt easily. I've had it happen to mine. Although, I have no idea about the PS3. It's the next console I will be getting if they don't come out with a better system soon.

Reply to Thread