? servers

? players online

To the Veterans

• Content Count:  1157

Except the war in Iraq has absolutely nothing to do with our freedoms or rights. I'm thankful for the soldiers that served in battle to help this country prosper and to protect our freedoms and rights. Our current war situation is not one to be idolized. We are not fighting an enemy that is threatening our country by invading Iraq with known false information. This war is manufactured and setup to make a very small group a very large sum of money. I may catch a lot of shit for my view on this, but I feel that our current situation is absolutely abhorrent and borderline criminal. Too many people are dying, both soldiers and civilians, with nothing to show for it.

I respect your view on this. I really am thankful for the soldiers that did fight in wars where our rights were on the line if the outcomes were not the same as they originally were.

• Content Count:  3391

I respect your view on this. I really am thankful for the soldiers that did fight in wars where our rights were on the line if the outcomes were not the same as they originally were.

As am I. There are no doubt there are real badasses in recent wars, but given the context of the war, their heroism is not on the same level.

• Content Count:  2427

spent the day with a couple of guys in my unit taking a bunch of disabled veterans out fishing.

then we went to applebees cuz veterans eat free there on 11 NOV mothafuckahh

oh and yeah, just found out im deploying to Afghanistan 11 months from now. Why did I re-up?

poop.

Because you...

had the balls
  • Like 1

Reply to Thread