? servers

? players online

Girl tells me she's going to commit suicide...?

• Content Count:  2284

If you're just looking to troll, GTFO.

Okay, so there is this girl that I've kinda been talking too and she seemed really fun at first, and she still does. But after getting to know her better, she keeps telling me all of her deep dark secrets about cutting herself to relieve her of depression. She's on depression medication, but it seems not to be working.

I was talking to her on the phone, and she seemed to be in a bad mood and I asked her why, and she said I just wish I was dead. All this time I kept on telling her not to do that, and I can't stand to watch people hurt themselves. I kept telling her that tons of people would miss her, and it's not worth it. I kept telling her stuff along that line.

I just met this girl, and after finding all of this out about her, I feel like it would be wrong to just leave her. She really has no where else to go, she tells me her family always seems like they're mad at her. I was laying down on the golf course behind my house, and she was all like. "Warm or cold water?" I was pretty much begging her not to do it, and kept reassuring her that people care about her, and how much she has impacted the lives of others. I don't doubt that she would do it, she has scars to prove the cutting, and things like that.

She was like, well.. Can I carve your name into my hand? I kept on telling her how I did not want to see her hurt herself.

After a while of me trying to comfort her, she said that she'll call me back later, and she promises not to do it, so I'm kinda waiting on her, but at the same time I'm trying not to be such a pushover. (But hey, in times like this, I'd rather be a pushover than have someone kill themselves. So far she hasn't called me so I just think she needs her time and space.

Before all of this happened, she was basically wanted me to go over to her house and screw her, like I wont really go into detail but she always says she wants to see me. I think she's just some kind of attention whore, but the suicidal part sounds pretty serious to me.

TL;DR:Crazy girl keeps telling me she's going to kill herself and I try to comfort her, but it seems wrong to just ditch her.

But in all seriousness, any ideas on what I could do to possibly cheer her up? I know this probably isn't the best place for advise, but it's all I have left to ask at the moment since she wants me to keep it on the DL.

• Content Count:  4360

if it gets out of hand you better talk to her parents

if she wants to fuck, you should fuck her

just keep doign what your doing but if it gets out of hand be quick to call her folks

hell you may just wanna tell her parents the meds are not helping

• Like 1

• Content Count:  143

You should definitely, discreetly, talk to her parents. This isn't a situation you should be handling by yourself. She obviously has some serious issues that need to be addressed, and it's better to try and get a handle on it now.

I can't speak to deeply on this subject; I have some friends who go through their bouts of depression, but it's never serious enough to where they speak of suicide like you are describing. I can only tell you, find help, do not try and handle this alone. If you have sex with her, prepare to be bound to her.

I think this organization is suppose to be good with suicide help, depression, etc. It's called To Write Love On Her Arms: http://www.twloha.com/index.php

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2180

Ethically: Inform the parents, even if it severs your fuck ties with her

• Like 1
Edited by Huwajux
If you can't control yourself from being a dumbass, kindly fuck off and do it in a less serious thread.

• Content Count:  1215

if she really has the cuts, then its nothing to be taken lightly, and she needs help, probably more than what you alone can get her. But IMO dont go talk to her parents without her knowing, if she finds out she could feel betrayed and that could get things ugly. Pretty much what youre already doing is good. You're there for her.

But yeah, she still needs help, try to convince her to talk about it to someone else (parents, therapist, whatever). But in the end, its her choice, you cant force her to do anything if she doesnt want to.

Ill be able to help more in a year or so when ill do my Psychology of Suicide class lol

or if you really feel helpless, im pretty sure theres a lot of place you can go and ask questions on how you can help her

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

Huwa being Allan Jr lol

I'll put the troll side of me away and say, if she is that dumb to do something like that to herself then nothing you say or do can change that. You cant fix crazy, best thing you could do is inform her parents (Or any of her family) then let it go from there. Anything else would be useless and wouldnt help her but only suck you in deeper.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1215

oh yeah, i forgot, i know it sounds a little intense but if medication doesnt work, maybe try electroconvulsive therapy. Its really effective and no, its not some kind of frankenstein/lobotomy therapy. Though it works like a charm.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread