? servers

? players online

Girl tells me she's going to commit suicide...?

• Content Count:  2833

Ugg do not fuck her. that will only make it worse...

Pretty much what caution said. I don't think shes just doing it for attention, its sounds much deeper then that.

Those type of people will get attached very easily to anyone that shows care to them so tread carefully. The best you can do is to get her help, if her parents are as bad as she says then telling them might just make things worse. I would tell a teacher or guidance counselor and they by law have to get her help.

• Like 1
Edited by Ms. Blargh

• Content Count:  6712

If she's serious about killing herself and you leave her then that's not going to go down too well. If she's just an attention whore but is still depressed (as you said she has scars) then you leaving could make her really suicidal anyway :/

Tricky one but, if she thinks her family hates her then you need to tell the parents what she is thinking as then they'd do everything they can to help, she only needs you right now because she thinks she has no one else when that's obviously not true.

First of all, a golf course behind your house? Fucking rich boy status or what?

Lol my friend has a golf course behind his house and he lives in an average flat. It's not some tacky golf course either.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2284

First of all, a golf course behind your house? Fucking rich boy status or what?

Also, if she's really suicidal, like all of the above, tell the parents, police, maybe even get her parents to get a therapist. Do not have a person like that to depend on you, with clear and obvious reasons stated above (lolitsgonbeurfault). Get her off the meds, she'd prolly get hooked on it, and get more depressed than ever. Depression meds don't always work.

In all honesty, I think she just wants your attention, and nothing else. One more question, have you seen the cuts on her? At all?

Yes, she has some on the inside of her lips, one on her thigh, and a few on the bottom of her feet.

Btw guys, thanks for all the responses so far.

• Content Count:  3056

You should find out what it is that is bugging her that much, so you know what you're dealing with. And yeah, like around 20 other people said: Tell her parents and the police if it gets too serious.

Also "Inside of her lips" AUCH! :(

I hope this will turn out good, for both of you. Good luck. :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3697

Definitely tell her parents. I doubt they will do nothing, I think they just don't know. Then if they still do nothing tell the police. But imagine if you were the parents, and had no idea how she felt (that she thought you were always being mean to her) and then she committed suicide and you found out after. You would (probably at least feel extremely guilty) or blame yourself for her actions.

Definitely tell her parents, try to stay detached like others said. I wouldn't sever all ties, but Jaffa said it best, you don't want her to be dependant on you, so try to encourage her to do other things.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2284

I think the parents may have some sort of knowledge that she's depressed.

They took her to a psychiatrist/therapist(just realized it looks like the-rapist) and that's how she got on the meds.

She told me that her mom found out that one time,before she met me, she took a bunch of pain relievers(not sure the brand) and she started cutting herself because she couldn't feel it, but she knew she was doing it. Then she passed out and woke up the next morning and couldn't eat for several days because it hurt and she would throw up blood constantly.

She told me her mom found out, but didn't really say what her mom did. I didn't want to ask.

Oh, and she said I'm the first person she's ever told about that.

EDIT: She called me back that night around 12:00am(est) and she seemed all super happy..? She was like, it's all in the past and started saying how much she wishes I was there and thanked me for being there for her.

I don't think it's the end of that kind of behavior, but at least I did something to prolong it for a while.

Edited by Lucid

• Content Count:  2666

Crying for attention.

If she really hated her existance she wouldn't just tell any person who stuck their ear up

Digging for compliments

The more you tell her she's wonderful the more she aims to disagree, thus gaining more irl +rep

Don't tell her parents

You'll be THAT guy, and get no girl.

I like insulting suicides.

Makes them feel like suicide is even more pathetic than they're already being.

Reply to Thread