? servers

? players online

Why japan is so awesome!!!!

• Content Count:  4685

Except Japan has no military. A "defense force".

IIRC it's in their constitution (that our aides drew up for them in all of five days after we demolished them in WWII) that they can't be aggressive towards other countries anyway/

How far they have fallen.

• Content Count:  6712

why are you hating? at least give a reason -.-

Do I really need to explain?

It's a projected anime character singing some annoying high pitched Japanese song. Everything about it is terrible.

Beats the concerts where they shit in bags and throw it into the crowd but......that doesn't say much.

• Content Count:  950

It's a projected anime character singing some annoying high pitched Japanese song. Everything about it is terrible.

Beats the concerts where they shit in bags and throw it into the crowd but......that doesn't say much.

What does it matter if you like the music? Do you care if you listen to music that its not an actual person chilling in your ear with a band?

• Content Count:  11725

But did you know how advance Vocaloids are?

-------------------------

Hatsune miku

World is Mine

Ryo

I seen the concert online.

Twas good.

World is mine is a ok song but the disappearance of hatsune miku is better.

Also for you people who dont know Hatsune miku is a character voice set for the program Vocaloid.

I'm just surprised no one has said my name in this thread.

Like come on, after 2 years or something in SG, i should be able to keep a name for myself

*Get ready for the flame XD*

Also niconico has people that resing the songs.

k6WRVTiZtGg

Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  6712

What does it matter if you like the music? Do you care if you listen to music that its not an actual person chilling in your ear with a band?

The whole point of a concert other than to mosh is to see your favourites bands/artists in person.

It doesn't matter if I like the music? Er....pretty sure how good the music is matters.

But did you know how advance Vocaloids are?

It's pretty cool how they do it but it's not awesome......if it was 10 years ago ok but now? It's not really that new.....

Reply to Thread