? servers

? players online

Why japan is so awesome!!!!

• Content Count:  11725

The whole point of a concert other than to mosh is to see your favourites bands/artists in person.

It doesn't matter if I like the music? Er....pretty sure how good the music is matters.

It's pretty cool how they do it but it's not awesome......if it was 10 years ago ok but now? It's not really that new.....

True, its a type of music you need to like from the 1st time you hear it.

• Content Count:  2284

I bet a lot of the men were disappoint when they looked up her skirt to find nothing.

Still like the Gorillaz show better though, she's kinda just standing there not doing anything.

• Content Count:  950

The whole point of a concert other than to mosh is to see your favourites bands/artists in person.

It doesn't matter if I like the music? Er....pretty sure how good the music is matters.

It's pretty cool how they do it but it's not awesome......if it was 10 years ago ok but now? It's not really that new.....

So you cant go to a concert to be with other people that enjoy the same kind of music and 'artist'? just for the atmosphere or having a good time or are concerts only reserved for real people?

• Content Count:  6712

So you cant go to a concert to be with other people that enjoy the same kind of music and 'artist'? just for the atmosphere or having a good time or are concerts only reserved for real people?

I think you're missing the point here.

You can go to a concert to listen to stupid music, have a good time and watch a hologram anime girl dance........(no one is going to physically stop you and if the people behind this can take money off some chumps then obviously they'll do it)........ but that doesn't mean your average person is going to be impressed by it.

Concert without real person = vege burger. Special guys will like it but it's not the same thing.

Your question to me was "Why are YOU hatin?" .....not "Why is 100% of the world hating?" I'm not going to answer for other people, just me.

Edited by Lux

I think you're missing the point here.

You can go to a concert to listen to stupid music, have a good time and watch a hologram anime girl dance........(no one is going to physically stop you and if the people behind this can take money off some chumps then obviously they'll do it)........ but that doesn't mean your average person is going to be impressed by it.

Concert without real person = vege burger. Special guys will like it but it's not the same thing.

Your question to me was "Why are YOU hatin?" .....not "Why is 100% of the world hating?" I'm not going to answer for other people, just me.

Its okay you dont have to become frustrated i was just curious cause most people usually just hate because its japan and anime and stuff what is a vege burger? and i dont think its fair to call it stupid just because you dont like it music is subjective so of course you can think its sutpid but it doesnt make it so :)

• Content Count:  6712

Its okay you dont have to become frustrated i was just curious cause most people usually just hate because its japan and anime and stuff what is a vege burger

A vege burger is a burger with no meat, just vegetables/meat substitutes......

and i dont think its fair to call it stupid just because you dont like it music is subjective so of course you can think its sutpid but it doesnt make it so :)

Like I said...I'm talking for me not the world population. When I post my opinion on here I expect people to assume that....

A vege burger is a burger with no meat, just vegetables/meat substitutes......

Like I said...I'm talking for me not the world population. When I post my opinion on here I expect people to assume that....

okay okay thanks for explaining :) ps: karl pilkington is nice.

Reply to Thread