? servers

? players online

Quiting SG

• Content Count:  570

Bye guys, I had fun being with you all. I won't be on SG anymore.

-Thank you for everything you have done for me. I met a lot of friends on SG, but this is my last day being on here. Shit happens all the time but today 3 CAs were trolling on the TTT server.

Another higher up said "welcome to being in power" and then deleted me off the friends. Not going to call out names, but I am sure they will read this post and will reply here sooner or later.

-CAs can disrespect us, but you can't disrespect them back, because they are in power and have the right to ban you.

-Those 3 Trolls kept on trolling for at least one hour and a half. They waste time once (it was a 1 vs 1 and both of them were CAs) and when I said I am recording this, then they killed each other right away.

-They kept on following me and shit to fucking annoy me. They added me to friends and shit.

-They also changed their names, and one of them was talking like a total dumbass.

-Another time is when someone RDMed two people when the round started, and an CA said "I didn't see it" even though they can check the fucking logs. Then after that I got banned for a day for ignoring admins.

After all of that they said it was for laughs.

So they disrespect me, but I cannot say anything back? I am not your bitch.

-Have fun guys, I had fun with you all while it lasted.

I know I won't be missed, but I liked everyone equally.

-I have wasted hours and hours on TTT server, but this is the end for me. You guys can take my #1 rank.

-I have demos of this all, but I am not going to go through everything just for nothing because it is 4 vs 1. Three CAs vs me, a supporter.

• Like 6
Edited by Vader

• Content Count:  11501

I know exactly what happened, we recorded demos too. I'm just not going to pick apart your thread (unless you wish, of course). I full-heartedly encourage you to post an admin complaint if you feel like one is deserved.

• Content Count:  570

Leaving is an easier way to go than going through all this bullshit. Just can't believe three of the CAs were trolling. They ban for trolling, but when they troll, it is fine, and it is like nothing ever happened.

• Like 9
Edited by Vader

• Content Count:  4473

Leaving is an easier way to go than going through all this bullshit. Just can't believe three of the CAs were trolling. They ban for trolling, but when they troll, it is fine, and it is like nothing ever happened.

Unless you have evidence that shows them breaking rules.

Nobody is going to take you seriously when you say you have evidence but refuse to show it.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  11501

Shit happens all the time but today 3 CAs were trolling on the TTT server.

"Trolling?" No. That was not trolling, that was 4 e-friends having fun in a server, which not only kept the server full, but kept people laughing. And it was an AO, two CA's, and an SA. You just "forget" to mention Kingswat because you're friends with him.

Another higher up said "welcome to being in power" and then deleted me off the friends.

You're either full of shit or somebody completely random messaged you, because it wasn't any of us. Not only have I known these guys for 2+ years, but I know that it's not like any of them to say something like that (asked all of them, all said they never said it).

CAs can disrespect us, but you can't disrespect them back, because they are in power and have the right to ban you.

Any Server Administrator has the right to ban anyone who they feel is being disrespectful (save for other admins). It has nothing to do with being a "higher up".

Those 3 Trolls kept on trolling for at least one hour and a half. They waste time once (it was a 1 vs 1 and both of them were CAs) and when I said I am recording this, then they killed each other right away.

Once again, there were 4 of us. And saying "trolling" without giving a definitive answer is a bit odd. Wasting time? It was funny as helll and kept quite a few people laughing. We had no idea you were recording until the next round, and frankly could give a fuck less. No rules were being broken and we were keeping the server populated at around midnight because everyone was in a chill, laughable mood.

They kept on following me and shit to fucking annoy me. They added me to friends and shit.

I never added you...but *GASP*, they added you to steam friends? Was that before or after they tried to figure out what your problem was, yet you wouldn't answer? Sorry, but I have 0 care for someone who won't say why they are upset when asked, but go and bitch about it to other people.

They also changed their names, and one of them was talking like a total dumbass.

Name changing isn't against the rules, and you'll see admins do it frequently. As for the guy talking like a dumbass...well I can't speak for Psyche.

Another time is when someone RDMed two people when the round started, and an CA said "I didn't see it" even though they can check the fucking logs.

34634534534.jpg

I banned him IMMEDIATELY after he left the server. Psyche didn't see him do it; so maybe next time you should check the banlist to see if he did get banned or not.

Then after that I got banned for a day for ignoring admins.

You CONSTANTLY disrespected after several warnings and a kick. Logs can show that as well as a demo. We did not insult you, despite how much you like to think.

After all of that they said it was for laughs.

No, we didn't. Stop talking out of your ass.

So they disrespect me, but I cannot say anything back?

SHOW the proof of where we disrespected you. Why would I go out of my way to search for a guy who RDM'd YOU and ban him if I was just going to disrespect you.

-I have demos of this all, but I am not going to go through everything just for nothing because it is 4 vs 1.

I strongly encourage you to make an admin complaint if you feel we deserve a punishment.

Overall:

qfuckingq. I'm sick of some people in this community getting butthurt over the smallest things and trying to receive attention out of it. WE ARE NOT TNS.

Enjoy the god damn game and IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH SOMEONE LET THEM KNOW. This doesn't need to be put up for public display. If you want to post a complaint or appeal, have at it.

Last edit(Possibly): I signed offline. You're the one who removed me, considering you had to find my name and click remove. If I removed you, I wouldn't have appeared on your friends list anymore so.. idk what you're on buddy. I just couldn't deal with the amount of emoQQ you were throwing at me anymore. I can't be bothered to remove people simply for annoying me, too much effort for someone so insignificant.

Hmm...fabricate stories much?

• Like 2
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  5086

I told you to get proof if it was legit and post or PM someone, but honestly I was getting sick of telling you the same thing so I simply signed off friends. I'm not your mother, your babysitter or caretaker and listening to everyone complain 24/7 is getting tiresome when most of the time they're complaining about something so petty. Even complaining about someone doing something they do all the time, the hypocrisy astonishes me and really I can't bring myself to care much. Anytime someone RDM's you when I'm playing, you constantly PM me when you know admins can't do anything without witnessing it. Yes the end logs do show PART of it, but it doesn't show if the person instigated or shot you first yet you expect me to punish them for RDM'ing you, but not yourself when the same situation happens except you're the RDM'er.

If they were trolling and I joined the server, they would have stopped while I was there so it was up to you to get the proof and post it. Hell I even told you to PM a BD if you didn't want to post it. There was nothing more I could do for you until the proof was presented no matter how much you cried to me about it because like I said, if I would have joined they would have stopped until I left.

Also, I said "welcome to power or whatever the fuck I said" as in, admins have the power/right to ban for someone disrespecting right there, whereas a player has to either post a player complaint or admin complaint. Obviously an admin isn't going to sit there when someone is disrespecting them, that would be asinine when you know they could just get rid of the person.

This is now the 2nd time you've said you were leaving because of something that really isn't a big deal. It's a GAME, no reason to take it so god damn serious especially at 2AM on a lovely Sunday morning, or 11pm on a Saturday evening if you're Caution.

tl;dr version: either post the proof like I said or don't. also sick of all the qq'ing from everyone.

Last edit(Possibly): I signed offline. You're the one who removed me, considering you had to find my name and click remove. If I removed you, I wouldn't have appeared on your friends list anymore so.. idk what you're on buddy. I just couldn't deal with the amount of emoQQ you were throwing at me anymore. I can't be bothered to remove people because it requires too much effort and I'm far too lazy for that.

• Like 2
Edited by jeN
Guest barackobama

Send me these demos please Vader, it's sad to see you leave over this :(

----------Bob's Edit------------------------

So as to not bump the thread:

-Another time is when someone RDMed two people when the round started, and an CA said "I didn't see it" even though they can check the fucking logs. Then after that I got banned for a day for ignoring admins.

They can't check the logs.

I don't know what happened, but I don't think it's a reason to leave SG over. Like others said, if you demo'ed it all, then post it in an admin complaint.

Unfortunately from person experience I've found the ratio of people who "claim to have all the evidence in the world" that actually have the evidence they claim, vs not having evidence is 0%. (That is to say I've never met someone who claims to have the evidence but doesn't post it, when they actually do have evidence. 100% of the time, they are bluffing unfortunately).

I like you bro, and if you do have evidence, post it, don't leave SG because a TTT game was ruined. It'll either never happen again, or next time you will have proof, and they will be dealt with if it actually is serious.

• Like 2
Edited by Bob Loblaw

Reply to Thread