? servers

? players online

What is going on with SG? ...

• Content Count:  3341

Ok, how do I start this...

First of all... What the hell is going on with SG? People are getting banned for nothing, Higher ups trolling and make people leave, CA's breaking the simple rules (ex. Respect everybody)... That's not how SG worked before. Obviously we can have some lols, joke around, but don't go over board.

An example would be the thread that Vader made( http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41190) , and Newt's ban appeal ( http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?p=520850 ).

CA's trolling? What is this shit... You guys are suppost to give examples, and follow the rules. What kind of admin are you when you break your own rules? If you cannot follow the simple rules, then gtfo of admin position. Especially CA. But here comes the role of favoritism. "OOHHH IM NOT GONNA TAKE AWAY HIS CA AWAY I LIKE HIM HES FUNNY AS HELLZ!!!". Yeah right... It doesn't matter if he's funny or not, if he breaks the rules he should be punished. It looks like some of the new Higher ups cannot handle the admin privilege. ( I'm not talking about all, but only some of you).

If we're going to keep it this way, how are you imaging SG in 6 months? The servers will die, because no one wants admins that ban people because they don't like them, or because they're trolling when admins do the same thing.

Good job higher ups on keeping our SG clean (Again, I'm not speaking to all of you. Most of you are doing a great job.)

P.S: Power forevah?

TL;DR : SG is getting worse and worse.

EDIT: Look at Gero. He got banned for being an ass, and what are you Higher ups doing... (Again, not all of you).

EDIT#2: I can sit here and give endless examples of CA's trolling/disrespecting players.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm an asshole sometimes too, but no one takes it seriously enough to leave because of that... You can obvioulsy joke around, but I think all of you are old enough to know when to stop.

• Like 9
Edited by Neji

• Content Count:  3073

I'll respond for the newt appeal, there is more shit than what the public saw, And when you are ghosting + mass rdming a server in less than 24 hours, fuck yeah we are going to perm you.

I'll respond for the newt appeal, there is more shit than what the public saw, And when you are ghosting + mass rdming a server in less than 24 hours, fuck yeah we are going to perm you.

Oh Highsky, it's not all about that... It's more for Vader and everybody getting banned for shit that most of the admins do 10 times worse, or for getting trolled BY OUR OWN ADMINS. Tell me, how is that not a problem. Yes, I am kind of pissed, because this shouldn't be like that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3073

Then fucking bring proof. You guys keep saying this shit happens, but you never produce it. You guys know i don't tolerate that bullshit, Especially from our admins. If you arent willing to take that first step, i cannot fucking help you.

You damn well know im the first guy to even call out Garfield on his bs, But If people arent willing to even bring the actual proof that this is happening we cannot do anything.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  274

I actually agree with Neji. Stuff happens around here and you can't do anything about it. Hopefully SG changes and becomes more friendly with new members to the community.

Excuse me for my language here i love the SG community but its being a fucked up hellhole for the past couple of months.

• Like 1
Edited by Snitch&Death

Then fucking bring proof. You guys keep saying this shit happens, but you never produce it. You guys know i don't tolerate that bullshit, Especially from our admins. If you arent willing to take that first step, i cannot fucking help you.

Oh, I have more then enough proof. I have never made an admin complaint, and I probably never will. I'm not like Awacs to report admin for every little thing they do, and then get disrespect by every admin. Like I said, the proof is everywhere on the forums... An example would be The "Post pictures of yourself" thread. People disrespect my pictures, but when I tell them off my comment gets deleted?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  8383

Ive noticed it too, after seeing the vader thread Im kinda glad it was locked since that would have been a flame fest on how it was handled. I think things need to be handled better (In ban appeals the most, if a appealer is acting like a asshole then I can understand the payback but you shouldnt do it to someone who probably didnt know a rule or maybe didnt mean anything by it and say "Your rejected, go play somewhere else".)

I think actions like this make everyone in SG look bad, no matter who is the guilty party. SA's, and up we should all act a little better and even more so to people outside our community since how 1 of our admins act reflects us all as a whole if we do nothing about it.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread