? servers

? players online

[School] Help me pick my job?

• Content Count:  3341

There are a lot of factors to consider. What is more important to you.. Doing what you love, or making a lot of money.. Depending on your interests you might be able to do both.

Yes engineering seems to fit, as well as some of the more specialized fields. I know quite a few people that make serious cash but hate their jobs. Others that took what was a hobby and turned it into a job (some hate the hobby later on, because it turned something fun into a chore.) As well as the other end of the spectrum.. make tons or little cash, but leave work each day with a smile on your face.

Another question.. are you just going into University?

I will probably not get into Univeristy, since last year I took everything applied. The only way I can get in is if I go to collage for a year or 2, then University. If I do get in, what program should I pick?

• Content Count:  6712

Well you know Polish and knowing a language like that can bring up a lot of possibilities for more money, and not just the obvious ones like being a Polish language teacher. Lots of jobs need people who speak foreign languages, maybe even something you're interested in.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

gay stripper

-Count money

-Sending email to other strippers...

^No!

I would say, just do what you see yourself doing and try to do that job in your free time (like fixing computer problems, there will always be problems :p). Just don't do something because either your friend does it or it's too far away from home.

Think about the future, there will always be fun later ;)

(WHEN YOU GET YOUR MONEY AT THE END OF THE MONTH AND YOU SEE IT AS AN EXTRA "0" COMPARED TO YOUR FRIEND xD)

Like bob said... Hobby's aren't the best choice because it can always change into something boring.

I have seen "Engineer" in here, so why don't you try to help out in your free time instead listening to bieber?

Good Luck!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2661

By the laws of probability you will switch your major in college to something you would have never have thought of now. I went from Computer Science to Investment Finance(such a jew move):rlol::rlol:

Oh to be 17 again...:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread