? servers

? players online

[School] Help me pick my job?

• Content Count:  3440

By the laws of probability you will switch your major in college to something you would have never have thought of now. I went from Computer Science to Investment Finance(such a jew move):rlol::rlol:

Oh to be 17 again...:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:

Soo true.. Start going to school taking classes that are general requirements.. and decide as you go what sparks your interests/wallet.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  470

I have similar interests, and am currently studying Computer Engineering. I'm still debating whether or not I should switch to computer science, but computer engineering probably uses a lot more physics, while comp sci focuses more on math.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2947

Well, it's time to start thinking about my future career. I need help choosing my future job/career. Please don't troll this thread, I'm being serious right now :>

So, here are my interests:

Physics (I fucking love physics for some reason. I would love to do something that involves physics.)

Math (

Computer Technology (If physics or math won't work out, I would love to do something that involves computers, coding, etc.)

Obviously, I have a back up plan. If any of those will work out, I want to become a Police officer.

So please, tell me what you think my future job/career should be. Please be honest too.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

you want US STEAMGAMERS To help you choose ur carrer..

• Content Count:  4960

l2Coop

I thought Ontario students had to take a mandatory half credit careers course that helped with this kind of stuff?

Anyways, with all the Math related stuff (Physics included) you can probably try being some sort of Engineer.

• Content Count:  4960

Don't do Engineering

ec2e78ad-5188-4722-9597-b270a74b8762.jpg

My cousin had a 95 in Calc and was extremely good in these subjects and he dropped out of computer engineering classes

So true.

Rofl you should see the textbook for Electrical Engineering. All it is equations in every page. You probably have to memorize +400 equations and if you can't you need to learn the foundations so you can derive those equations

If you really like Physics/Math though Neji, it's good preparation.

p.s: I think that's an Ideal Gas Law related Chemistry question. PV=nRT n=m/M etc.

Edited by Coffee Crisp

Reply to Thread