? servers

? players online

[School] Help me pick my job?

• Content Count:  2942

So true.

Rofl you should see the textbook for Electrical Engineering. All it is equations in every page. You probably have to memorize +400 equations and if you can't you need to learn the foundations so you can derive those equations

If you really like Physics/Math though Neji, it's good preparation.

p.s: I think that's an Ideal Gas Law related Chemistry question. PV=nRT n=m/M etc.

Computer Science and/or programming could be good. I'm going for programming.

• Content Count:  1166

Well, you could become an engineer...

OR wait a couple years until I become a rich, successful doctor, and you can come work in the lab. We might need people to do the heavy equations and shit. Two of my friends have already landed jobs as my educated assistant, and educated janitor (the equipment needs special care).

• Content Count:  11725

l2Coop

I thought Ontario students had to take a mandatory half credit careers course that helped with this kind of stuff?

Anyways, with all the Math related stuff (Physics included) you can probably try being some sort of Engineer.

We don't have to do "Co-op" in highschool.

But we have Civics and Careers.

Both is a half that teaches you what you want to do after school.

But the classes never helped.

As Jew said.

I went from wanted to make videogames to graphic design.

Also Neji, Try graphic desing.

It uses math....

• Content Count:  522

from all the stuff you said i would say engineer... probably in aerospace or something. every new plane you see is fly-by-wire, basically you're just hitting a joystick that's hooked up to a computer that controls the plane, and on top of that a lot of planes such as the f-16, f-22, and f-35 are all inherently unstable so they're more agile, and a computer keeps them flyable. all of these things need computer programing (obviously) and its worth mentioning that basically the f-22 and the f-35 will be the last manned fighter jets, there's a shit ton of research going into making everything in the battlefield, especially planes unmanned.

no matter what you go in as a major chances are you're probably going to end up changing your mind anyways. im a finance major and im considering engineering now haha

Reply to Thread